BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBPP1103: Principles of Management|
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- ‘The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work. The grapevine creates a sense of unity among the employees who share and discuss their views with each other. Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?
- There are companies that sadly fail to understand the importance of employee motivation. Research shows that many companies have employees with low motivation. Why is employee motivation important in any business or company?
- An organization needs to constantly innovate to succeed. Innovation can include making things better, faster, or cheaper than your competitors. Companies need to innovate and change effectively and proactively. Explain with examples, how to improve a company’s internal operations.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a squad of well-known management assignment writers who serve you faultless solutions on BBPP1103: Principles of Management. Besides this, our writers provide accounting assignment help, finance assignment help, law assignment help, programming assignment help, and many more at a discounted price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BM6023: The financial characteristics of companies vary for many reasons The two most prominent drivers are industry economics and firm strategy: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- CBS1323: Identify the components of business information system And Identify technologies in supporting decision: Management Information Systems Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Draw 3 marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples In order to plan the strategies for the marketing channel: Macroeconomic Report, PM, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Calculate mean, mode median, variance, and standard deviation of data above And Construct data above into a table: BIOSTAT Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- DUE10012: Many people have the mindset that everything revolves around money Having a lot of money, after all, leads to greater spending power which can satisfy one’s impulses: Communicative English 1 Essay, PM, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia