BBPM2103: Explain the elements of the existing marketing mix and discuss how these elements are practiced in the selected firm: MARKETING MANAGEMENT I Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBPM2103: MARKETING MANAGEMENT I|
This assignment is designed to enhance learners’ ability to understand and evaluate the elements in the marketing mix.
Choose a firm that you are familiar with. Explain the elements of the existing marketing mix and discuss how these elements are practiced in the selected firm. Recommend improvements to the marketing mix that can be made by the management of selected firms.
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- How much do the concepts of needs and wants to differ (based on the marketing perspective)?
- Which element of the marketing mix is the most important and can be managed separately by marketers? Give your opinion.
- Discuss how a marketing manager can handle the processes of marketing management.
- Discuss how does the marketing process influence the tastes of consumers and the prosperity of the community?
- What are the main reasons marketers who practice other concepts besides the concept of marketing fail in their business?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Oral cancer represents the sixth most common malignancy in the world. There are a lot of oral cancers depending: Operations Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- HBET2303 The aim of this assignment is to train teachers to provide students with proper feedback on their writing practices: WRITING IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- What is your initial diagnosis and Which symptoms are consistent with your diagnosis and Explain how these symptoms arise: Human Physiology Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- MAF503: Cottesloe Sdn Bhd (CSB) is a trading company that sells end products from overseas. The financial data for: Financial Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBPW3103 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 1- UOM
- ENT1100: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia, Drop shipping is a fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- DSC763: A telecommunication company, MAYS Private Limited, wants to improve its customer experience with services: Customer Analytics Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- Discuss a cheque as one of the negotiable instruments, its relevancy in the modern banking industry: Business Law Essay, TU, Malaysia