BBMC4103: Discussing the concepts and theories of organizational change and applying it in the real business world: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBMC4103: Change Management|
This assignment is designed to enhance learners’ skills in discussing the concepts and theories of organizational change and applying it in the real business world.
Malaysia has begun the transition to an endemic phase of COVID-19 starting, on April 1, 2022. The National Security Council has issued that employers and Human Resource leaders to follow in order to live and work safely with COVID-19. Select ONE organization that you are familiar with. Discuss how the chosen organization will benefit from the endemic phase of COVID-19. Describe the challenges that are faced by the chosen organization during the transition. Suggest other changes that are needed for the organization to be more competitive in its industry.
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- Why is change important in an organization?
- What are the differences between the planned and the emergent approach to organizational change?
- Identify and discuss an employee behavior in your organization that needs to be changed.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of OD intervention programs?
- How do promote creativity and innovation in an organization?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you thinking to buy coursework help? Then Malaysia Assignment Help is here to offer outstanding management assignment help with experienced writers at the Cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- PBS3233: The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate: International Business Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- TEN21504: A transistor can be employed as an amplifying device where DC and AC analysis is used to obtain the amplifier parameter required: Electronic Circuit Analysis Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is an American multinational financial services corporation with headquarters: Research Methodology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- SudaJayaTech is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Introduction to Networking Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The unprecedented global event of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) struck in 2020, creating the worst downturn in Malaysian: Research Methodology Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Explain1 of the risk exposure that you are able to hedge by using a listed derivative with appropriate justification: Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- You have to select the latest annual report of any one of listed company in Malaysia: Financial accounting and reporting 1 Report, UPM, Malaysia
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- TIS3351: This is an individual assignment STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks: Advanced Database Assignment, MMU, Malaysia