BBIM4103: Assume you are the marketing manager of a local organization that plans to expand its business presence in Europe: International Marketing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBIM4103: International Marketing|
- Assume you are the marketing manager of a local organization that plans to expand its business presence in Europe in the near future. Prior to entering the European market, you have been assigned to conduct a feasibility study on the company’s expansion plan. Based on the feasibility study, you are required to prepare a report to be presented to the higher management. Your report should contain information based on the following activities:
- Provide a brief introduction to the organization including an explanation of its existing products or services in the international market and the company vision and mission.
- Discuss comprehensively product issues in international markets, including standardization versus adaptation, product life cycle, and positioning.
- Describe the pricing of organizational products and services in the chosen market including the roles of pricing and factors affecting pricing decisions.
- Examine the communication mix such as personal selling, publicity, sales promotion, and advertising availability for the proposed market.
- Perform an analysis of the international marketing channel and physical distribution accessibility in the proposed market.
- Based on the findings above, conclude and justify whether it is feasible for the chosen organization to pursue its international expansion plan.
- Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- How is an international marketing strategy different from a single-country marketing strategy?
- Describe ONE of the international marketing strategies available to companies and provide examples of companies that use the different strategies.
- What are the elements that makeup culture? Discuss the impact of ONE element of Malaysian culture that has an impact on international marketers that is based in Malaysia.
- What do you understand by the term ‘globalization’ and ‘global localization’?
- Discuss briefly some of the forces that drive companies to go global. Provide at least THREE (3) factors.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Experience top-notch online assignment help for BBIM4103 at Open University Malaysia (OUM). Gain valuable insights into the dynamic world of international marketing and excel in your studies. Our expert team at Malaysia Assignment Help is dedicated to providing you with unique and customized solutions tailored to your specific requirements. Say goodbye to assignment stress and embrace success with our reliable and efficient "Do My Assignment" service.
Recent Solved Questions
- As the medical community rushes to find a cure, or at least a containment, for the spreading coronavirus, financial markets: Investment Planning Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- HBEC2203: According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- As a creative director of a new fashion company, you are required to create one fashionable product: Management & Innovation Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- MAF201: In December 2016, ADAWI Constructions Bhd was awarded a contract to construct a sports complex near Bukit Meranek: Cost and management accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Describe the steps in the recruitment and selection process. Discuss the recruitment and selection of your own organization: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You are opening a new trendy pizza shop where customers can buy, not only circular pizza, but also square and hexagonal pizzas: Computer Programming, Assignment, TU, Malaysia