BBGO4103: Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries: Organisational Behaviour Report, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|BBGO4103: Organisational Behaviour
Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries. Few industries have lost billions of ringgit in the last few years due to the lack of workers. In Malaysia, only 45.2% of those aged 55 to 64 are employed.
This is significantly lower than in high-income countries. Women between the ages of 55 and 64 have a relatively low employment rate. The job prospects of Generation X and women workers should be improved.
Using the most appropriate motivation theory, investigate the job motivations of employed Generation X and women in Malaysia. Make recommendations to the Ministry of Human Resources (policy maker) and the Human Resource Department.
Follow the guideline below to prepare your report:
- Challenges of labour force participation
- For women
- For Generation X
- Motivation theory
- For the policy maker
- For the Human Resource Department (HRD)
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- Share an issue of organisational behaviour in your workplace.
- ‘People’s job performance decreases as they age.’ What do you think about this statement?
- Tell us about your job, and which value is the most important to you while doing it.
- Share about the stress you experienced. What are the most significant sources of stress in your life?
- Communication apprehension occurs when people are afraid of communicating. If you have ever had communication apprehension during a meeting, describe what you felt about the situation.
- Or any topic related to organisational behaviour.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for online report writing help on BBGO4103: Organizational Behavior. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of well educated writers who serve the detailed report on management assignment, nursing assignment, engineering assignment, finance assignment etc at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Corporations need to re-strategies their business to the market demand and remain competitive. Corporate entrepreneurship: Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- NBHS1202 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ understanding of basic concepts in statistics: STATISTICS Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is keen to work with intermediaries and financial technology (fintech) providers: Essentials of Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Compare and contrast the use of welding and mechanical joining processes in the manufacture of a steel table: Manufacturing Process Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BKC1253: A researcher wishes to determine the molar mass of a metal and a nonvolatile solute. For the metal determination: Physical Chemistry Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- This module aims to provide the students with an overall view of the interactions between cultural variables and human behavior: Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss types of benefits and incentives in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Corporate entrepreneurship refers to an approach where opportunities are pursued through implementation, and the primary means: Corporate Entrepreneurship Capability Case Study, IUMW, Malaysia