BBFA2203: The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Intermediate Financial Accounting|
- The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021. Identify with reason each of the following situations whether the event is adjusting or non-adjusting.
- The goods inventory costing RM100,000 was written down to Net Realisable Value of RM97,500 at the balance sheet date. After the balance sheet date, it was sold for RM96,000.
- On the other hand, the goods inventory costing RM200,000 was written down to NRV of RM197,000 at the balance sheet date. After the balance sheet date, the inventory was spoiled and sold for only RM10,000 as scrap.
- Companies issue shares in order to raise funds from investors who typically invest their money. This money is then used by businesses to expand and develop their operations
- Peco Bhd. was formed on 1 July 2019. The Board of Directors decided to issue 400,000 ordinary shares at RM2.40 to the public. The issue price was payable in full on application. A prospectus was issued with a closing date for applications being 1 September 2019. At this date, applications had been received for 400,000 shares. The shares were allotted on 3 September 2019. Prepare the journal entries for the above transaction
- Deco Bhd. was formed on 1 July 2019. The Board of Directors decided to issue 400,000 ordinary shares and is payable as follows:
- RM1.00 on application
- RM0.80 on allotment
- A further call of the remaining RM0.60 when required by the Board of Directors
A prospectus was issued with the closing date for applications being 1 September 2019. At this date, RM400,000 had been received with applications for 400,000 shares. The shares were allotted on 3 September 2019. All allotment money was received on 2 October 2019.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
The best assignment writing service is provided by our expert writers. Just ask "pay to do my assignment" and we will be ready to assist you. Our experts can write your (BBFA2203) Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment in a 100% error-less & grammatically correct manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUSB237F: Assume that you are Carmen Wang, the financial controller of China Life Insurance Company: Business Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MGW2230: What is Organizational behavior (OB) Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Work Integrated Project is a compulsory component of the BBUS program After completing all the taught courses: Final Year Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- As the medical community rushes to find a cure, or at least a containment, for the spreading coronavirus, financial markets: Investment Planning Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- XBSM2103: The Present Organization where You are Serving had Planned to Open: Basic Security Management Assignment, OUM