BBFA2203: The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Intermediate Financial Accounting|
- The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021. Identify with reason each of the following situations whether the event is adjusting or non-adjusting.
- The goods inventory costing RM100,000 was written down to a Net Realisable Value of RM97,500 at the balance sheet date. After the balance sheet date, it was sold for RM96,000.
- On the other hand, the goods inventory costing RM200,000 was written down to NRV of RM197,000 at the balance sheet date. After the balance sheet date, the inventory was spoiled and sold for only RM10,000 as scrap.
- Companies issue shares to raise funds from investors who typically invest their money. This money is then used by businesses to expand and develop their operations
- Peco Bhd. was formed on 1 July 2019. The Board of Directors decided to issue 400,000 ordinary shares at RM2.40 to the public. The issue price was payable in full on application. A prospectus was issued with a closing date for applications being 1 September 2019. At this date, applications had been received for 400,000 shares. The shares were allotted on 3 September 2019. Prepare the journal entries for the above transaction
- Deco Bhd. was formed on 1 July 2019. The Board of Directors decided to issue 400,000 ordinary shares and is payable as follows:
- RM1.00 on application
- RM0.80 on allotment
- A further call of the remaining RM0.60 when required by the Board of Directors
A prospectus was issued with the closing date for applications being 1 September 2019. At this date, RM400,000 had been received with applications for 400,000 shares. The shares were allotted on 3 September 2019. All allotment money was received on 2 October 2019.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
The best assignment writing service is provided by our expert writers. Just ask "pay to do my assignment" and we will be ready to assist you. Our experts can write your (BBFA2203) Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment in a 100% error-less & grammatically correct manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Master of Law Enforcement program by coursework. Candidates are expected to submit a project paper based on supervised: Cybercrime Essay, SUC, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries: Organisational Behaviour Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Nike Considered: Getting Traction on Sustainability: Strategic Management Assignment, Malaysia
- MX3536: Concider the heat equation with boundary conditions and initial conditions: Differential Equations Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Love it or hate it, IKEA is the most successful furniture retailer ever With 276 stores in 36 countries, they have managed to develop: Production and Operations Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- Evaluate the importance of the company’s financial objectives in driving the company’s growth plan. Synthesize the importance: Managerial Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- COM62304: As a rising Communications Consultant, you are often invited to speak to entrepreneurs and managers: Organizational Communication Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- International bond and equity trading significantly affect the international portfolio investment of the organization: International Finance Management Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles: Strategic Management Case Study, UM, Malaysia