BBFA2203: The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Intermediate Financial Accounting|
- The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021. Identify with reason each of the following situations whether the event is adjusting or non-adjusting.
- The goods inventory costing RM100,000 was written down to a Net Realisable Value of RM97,500 at the balance sheet date. After the balance sheet date, it was sold for RM96,000.
- On the other hand, the goods inventory costing RM200,000 was written down to NRV of RM197,000 at the balance sheet date. After the balance sheet date, the inventory was spoiled and sold for only RM10,000 as scrap.
- Companies issue shares to raise funds from investors who typically invest their money. This money is then used by businesses to expand and develop their operations
- Peco Bhd. was formed on 1 July 2019. The Board of Directors decided to issue 400,000 ordinary shares at RM2.40 to the public. The issue price was payable in full on application. A prospectus was issued with a closing date for applications being 1 September 2019. At this date, applications had been received for 400,000 shares. The shares were allotted on 3 September 2019. Prepare the journal entries for the above transaction
- Deco Bhd. was formed on 1 July 2019. The Board of Directors decided to issue 400,000 ordinary shares and is payable as follows:
- RM1.00 on application
- RM0.80 on allotment
- A further call of the remaining RM0.60 when required by the Board of Directors
A prospectus was issued with the closing date for applications being 1 September 2019. At this date, RM400,000 had been received with applications for 400,000 shares. The shares were allotted on 3 September 2019. All allotment money was received on 2 October 2019.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
The best assignment writing service is provided by our expert writers. Just ask "pay to do my assignment" and we will be ready to assist you. Our experts can write your (BBFA2203) Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment in a 100% error-less & grammatically correct manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- Professional values have always been considered integral to the profession Values shape the direction of the profession, and in many ways: Professional Values, Ethics, and professionalism of Public Relations Practitioners Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- How does Flextronics’ operations strategy help the company satisfy its customers and What specific operations competencies must Flextronics: Operations Management Case Study, RVU, Malaysia
- You must use probability concepts and decision tree analysis to help you prepare the report: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- EEE4992: Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components: Integrated Design Project Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Calculate mean, mode median, variance, and standard deviation of data above And Construct data above into a table: BIOSTAT Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- Pelajar dikehendaki menghasilkan sebuah tugasan ilmiah yang berkisar kepada tema yang akan ditentukan olch pcnsyarah: Pengantar Penulisan Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace: Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- The quantity demanded and quantity supplied for good A and good B by the citizens of a country XYZ at different prices: Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia