BBFA2203: The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Intermediate Financial Accounting|
- The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021. Identify with reason each of the following situations whether the event is adjusting or non-adjusting.
- The goods inventory costing RM100,000 was written down to a Net Realisable Value of RM97,500 at the balance sheet date. After the balance sheet date, it was sold for RM96,000.
- On the other hand, the goods inventory costing RM200,000 was written down to NRV of RM197,000 at the balance sheet date. After the balance sheet date, the inventory was spoiled and sold for only RM10,000 as scrap.
- Companies issue shares to raise funds from investors who typically invest their money. This money is then used by businesses to expand and develop their operations
- Peco Bhd. was formed on 1 July 2019. The Board of Directors decided to issue 400,000 ordinary shares at RM2.40 to the public. The issue price was payable in full on application. A prospectus was issued with a closing date for applications being 1 September 2019. At this date, applications had been received for 400,000 shares. The shares were allotted on 3 September 2019. Prepare the journal entries for the above transaction
- Deco Bhd. was formed on 1 July 2019. The Board of Directors decided to issue 400,000 ordinary shares and is payable as follows:
- RM1.00 on application
- RM0.80 on allotment
- A further call of the remaining RM0.60 when required by the Board of Directors
A prospectus was issued with the closing date for applications being 1 September 2019. At this date, RM400,000 had been received with applications for 400,000 shares. The shares were allotted on 3 September 2019. All allotment money was received on 2 October 2019.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
The best assignment writing service is provided by our expert writers. Just ask "pay to do my assignment" and we will be ready to assist you. Our experts can write your (BBFA2203) Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment in a 100% error-less & grammatically correct manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BA31403: Students are required to prepare a report containing a summary of the topic: Issues In International Business Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- PSY1044: Explain the physical, cognitive, and socioemotional changes that occur throughout childhood: Lifespan Development Report, SU, Malaysia
- Delta tech Digital Solutions is an IT company, which is supplying all IT-related hardware equipment and networking services: Digital Image Production Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
- Love it or hate it, IKEA is the most successful furniture retailer ever With 276 stores in 36 countries, they have managed to develop: Production and Operations Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- I’m in my final year, and my chosen fyp is a cyber security online consulting website: Cyber Security Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia