BBEK1103: Principles Of Microeconomics | OUM Assignment Help
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBEK1103: PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS|
The purpose of this assignment is to develop learners’ ability to apply the concepts of demand, supply, and elasticity for a product in the market.
Learners are required to choose ONE product that is available in Malaysia. Discuss the factors that determine the demand and supply of the chosen product. Determine the type the elasticity for the product and why is it so.
Tujuan tugasan ini adalah untuk membangunkan keupayaan pelajar mengenai konsep-konsep permintaan, penawaran dan keanjalan untuk satu produk dalam pasaran.
Pelajar dikehendaki memilih SATU produk yang ada di Malaysia. Bincangkan faktor-faktor yang menentukan permintaan dan penawaran untuk produk yang dipilih. Tentukan jenis keanjalan untuk produk tersebut and mengapakah ia sebegitu.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Now Universities students can pay for do my assignment service and get the best BBEK1103: Principles Of Microeconomics assignment solution from the experts of Malaysia Assignment Help. We have the best team of masters and PhD degree holder writers that present the best Economic Assignment help Malaysia services for the learners.
Recent Solved Questions
- Prototyping Phase: During this phase, something tangible is created, that will allow you to verify your idea in real life: Design Thinking Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- Analyse and describe how will advances in technology and telecommunications affect developing countries: Managing In the International Economy Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- You are working for a marketing company that specializes in helping companies to market their products: Programming model Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Electrons or holes arc moved between two contacts by drift current in a Field Effect Transistor: Enginnering Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- BBSB4103: The ideological power of the jury system should not be underestimated. It represents the ordinary person’s: Cross Cultural Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allows the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish: Introduction to Cyber Security for Non- Computing Science Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- BAC1624: As a management accountant in a leading manufacturing company, you have been entrusted with the responsibility of presenting: Management Accounting Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Agriculture has always been one of the most important economic sectors in our country. Despite its relatively small contribution: Basic Agriculture Economic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- A group of students will be part of a project in building a Medical Centre of max 50 beds hospital in Malaysia: Hospital Engineering Report, UPM, Malaysia