BBCP4103: Career management process can be analysed based on stages. There are several stages through which most of us have gone through or will go through: Career Planning And Development Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBCP4103: CAREER PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT|
Career management process can be analysed based on stages. There are several stages through which most of us have gone through or will go through. Among these stages are the career exploration and career appraisal stages. The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to discuss how employees and organisations act during various stages and to recommend methods that can improve organisational actions during these stages.
Select any ONE organisation that you are familiar with. Discuss what happens to employees during each of the stage at the selected organisation:
(a) Career exploration stage
(b) Career appraisal stage
Provide suggestions to improve organisational actions during both career exploration and career appraisal stages in the selected organisation.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
Provide your answer and view on the following topics of discussion.
a) ‘Realistic recruitment approach suggests providing complete and unbiased information to job candidates so as to attract only those who match the job profile. As a result, turnover should decrease and job satisfaction and performance of employees should increase’. What is your view on this statement?
b) Workplace diversity is a common topic of conversation among employers, human resource managers and recruitment professionals. Do you think diversity in the workplace brings benefits or the opposites to a company as a whole?
Get Help By Expert
Looking for the best BBCP4103 assignment help in Malaysia? No matter what your academic level is, we have the experts to provide you with the assignment help online in Malaysia you need. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all the ins and outs of academic writing. They can help you with any type of assignment, from a simple essay to a research paper writing help.
Recent Solved Questions
- You must use probability concepts and decision tree analysis to help you prepare the report: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The visitor’s walk is along a straight line parallel to the wall. The viewer is looking both at the wall and forward: Computer Graphic Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
- In how far Human Resource role have played a critical role in adapting the workforce and supporting business strategies: Human resource management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BU7411: Analyse critically the differences between contemporary international marketing environments, in particular, the importance of cultural differences and consumer behaviour: International marketing Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- The organization that we have chosen for this assignment is Legoom Valley Solution & Consultancy: Information Security Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia
- XBSM2103: The Present Organization where You are Serving had Planned to Open: Basic Security Management Assignment, OUM
- MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia