BBCP4103: Career management process can be analysed based on stages. There are several stages through which most of us have gone through or will go through: Career Planning And Development Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBCP4103: CAREER PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT|
Career management process can be analysed based on stages. There are several stages through which most of us have gone through or will go through. Among these stages are the career exploration and career appraisal stages. The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to discuss how employees and organisations act during various stages and to recommend methods that can improve organisational actions during these stages.
Select any ONE organisation that you are familiar with. Discuss what happens to employees during each of the stage at the selected organisation:
(a) Career exploration stage
(b) Career appraisal stage
Provide suggestions to improve organisational actions during both career exploration and career appraisal stages in the selected organisation.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
Provide your answer and view on the following topics of discussion.
a) ‘Realistic recruitment approach suggests providing complete and unbiased information to job candidates so as to attract only those who match the job profile. As a result, turnover should decrease and job satisfaction and performance of employees should increase’. What is your view on this statement?
b) Workplace diversity is a common topic of conversation among employers, human resource managers and recruitment professionals. Do you think diversity in the workplace brings benefits or the opposites to a company as a whole?
Get Help By Expert
Looking for the best BBCP4103 assignment help in Malaysia? No matter what your academic level is, we have the experts to provide you with the assignment help online in Malaysia you need. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all the ins and outs of academic writing. They can help you with any type of assignment, from a simple essay to a research paper writing help.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHE471: There are some electroplating factories around the Klang Valley area, that do not have good facilities for wastewater treatment: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- ECO501: Evaluate possible indicators that could be used to assess the affordability of residential house prices: Business Economics Essay, HU, Malaysia
- Describe how these marketing environmental factors, such as demographic, economic, socio-cultural, and technological forces: Marketing and Management Essay, APU, Malaysia
- To be successful in the long run, companies need to have knowledge of consumer behavior and concentrate on building a positive transactional: Consumer Behaviour Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- FPIT1083: You, as a network engineer, have been required to design a network topology for the company: Introduction to Computer Networks Coursework, TARC, Malaysia
- The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysiax
- What is the Company’s market Penetration Strategy (intensive, selective, etc.) and How do the Channels Being used Reflect that Strategy: Supply Chain Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Currently, most of the world adopted a mixed economy as a source of resource allocation. Before that different economic system: Economics for Business Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- BBPW3103 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 1- UOM