BAGB1023: You are required to prepare a Change Management Plan for the Company: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
|University||UNTAR International University (UIU)|
|Subject||BAGB1023: Organizational Behaviour|
Work in a group of four, assuming that you are a newly appointed Change Manager, and you are required to prepare a CHANGE MANAGEMENT PLAN for the Company. The objective of this plan is to achieve a HIGH-PERFORMANCE CULTURE behavior through the improvement of
the business, process, and people. Therefore, you are required to develop a framework and explain why high-performance culture is important to revamp the management standard and improve the Company’s performance.
1. You may refer to any other documents from the industry or through desktop search, site visit, library visit, webinar, coffee session, etc, however, it is compulsory to include your references in your appendix based on APA format.2. There is no specific template to be used, however, points will be given based on the acceptable standard to be produced by a degree-level student which required creativity, critical thinking, and CARE attributes in the writing process as stated in the rubric assessment.
3. Infographics, PowerPoint, anything can be accepted as your assignment. Imagine that you are preparing this for the top management of the Company, that will be the standard expectation of your submission.
4. Context, content, direction, and creativity are important. The plain assignment will be considered basic, with no effort and no commitment.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- PSY1034: How small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis: Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- SEMM3023: The determination of the fundamental natural frequency for cantilever beams is crucial in many engineering applications: Applied numerical method Report, UMT, Malaysia
- HBET1203: Listen to the recording of Beatrice and Mirai reading a Sufi tale entitled “The Banquet Compare the speech patterns of Beatrice and Mirai: English Phonetics and Phonology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBM 102: Consider Figure 1 below, which depicts the rubber market in Malaysia At the initial market equilibrium: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
- BBM104/03: Background of The Body Shop And Target Market Who are The Body Shop’s target customers For e.g teenagers, working adults: Principles of Marketing Essay, UOSG, Malaysia
- The increase in mobile phone use has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business: English for Workplace communication, OUM, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- ACC4213: Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia