The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning : Early Childhood Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Early Childhood Education|
The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning.
In this assignment, learners will critically discuss theories of learning and relate them to their teaching practice.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
PART 1: WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT
Constructivism is an important learning theory that teachers use to help children learn. Write an essay to discuss the learning theories of Constructivism in the context of early childhood education.
Your essay should include the following components:
1. Introduction and objective of the assignment
- Describe the related learning theories of Constructivism.
- Discuss how teachers use the learning theories in their childcare or preschool classrooms to promote child development. (Provide examples and literature to support your argument)
PART 2: WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT (30 MARKS)
The theory of Multiple Intelligence (MI) introduced by Howard Gardner states nine types of intelligence among human beings. Based on Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences theory, plan FIVE (5) activities for a group of 5-year-old children to teach a topic. The topic can be a theme, storybook or project. The assignment should include the following components:
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need someone to write your essay for me on Early Childhood Education? then don't worry we are here for you. At MalasyiaAssignmenthelp.com we are providing well-educated writers who write custom essay papers on almost all subjects at a low price. 24*7
Recent Solved Questions
- Development of Mobile Robot Obstacle Avoidance using Fuzzy Logic in Simulated Environment: machine learning, APU, Malaysia
- MMP706: You are the project manager for your company’s MCP project. You are collaborating with your project team and business: Project Management Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- LAW 437: Discuss critically the constitutional impact and significance of the following decided cases with special emphasis on the freedom of speech and expression: Constitutional law Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DBQT2013 A manufacturing plant operates on a three-shift system: Shift A, Shift B, and Shift C: Business Statistics Group Assignment 2, CUM, Malaysia
- MKT3811: Construct an appropriate Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) strategy for UMW Holdings to stay attractive to the business-to-business: Marketing Analysis & Decision Making Assignment, Malaysia
- SSB2013: CLO3 Explain key issues in producing a quality labour force i.e. training, investing in human capital, education and minimum wage. (A4): Labour Economics Individual Assessment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Please choose a research problem of an organization of your choice and answer the research question: Research Methodology Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- DPJ5531: Propose your own title and develop one Java application based: Programming in Java Assignment, HWU, Malaysia