The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning : Early Childhood Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Early Childhood Education|
The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning.
In this assignment, learners will critically discuss theories of learning and relate them to their teaching practice.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
PART 1: WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT
Constructivism is an important learning theory that teachers use to help children learn. Write an essay to discuss the learning theories of Constructivism in the context of early childhood education.
Your essay should include the following components:
1. Introduction and objective of the assignment
- Describe the related learning theories of Constructivism.
- Discuss how teachers use the learning theories in their childcare or preschool classrooms to promote child development. (Provide examples and literature to support your argument)
PART 2: WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT (30 MARKS)
The theory of Multiple Intelligence (MI) introduced by Howard Gardner states nine types of intelligence among human beings. Based on Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences theory, plan FIVE (5) activities for a group of 5-year-old children to teach a topic. The topic can be a theme, storybook or project. The assignment should include the following components:
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need someone to write your essay for me on Early Childhood Education? then don't worry we are here for you. At MalasyiaAssignmenthelp.com we are providing well-educated writers who write custom essay papers on almost all subjects at a low price. 24*7
Recent Solved Questions
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FTA541: Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research: Academic Exercise Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- Recall a challenging episode or problem in their life that can be related to any psychological concepts: Psychology Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- LAW434: With reference to decided cases discuss the application of the doctrine of stare decisis in Malaysia: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UITM, Malaysia