The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning : Early Childhood Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Early Childhood Education|
The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning.
In this assignment, learners will critically discuss theories of learning and relate them to their teaching practice.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
PART 1: WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT
Constructivism is an important learning theory that teachers use to help children learn. Write an essay to discuss the learning theories of Constructivism in the context of early childhood education.
Your essay should include the following components:
1. Introduction and objective of the assignment
- Describe the related learning theories of Constructivism.
- Discuss how teachers use the learning theories in their childcare or preschool classrooms to promote child development. (Provide examples and literature to support your argument)
PART 2: WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT (30 MARKS)
The theory of Multiple Intelligence (MI) introduced by Howard Gardner states nine types of intelligence among human beings. Based on Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences theory, plan FIVE (5) activities for a group of 5-year-old children to teach a topic. The topic can be a theme, storybook or project. The assignment should include the following components:
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need someone to write your essay for me on Early Childhood Education? then don't worry we are here for you. At MalasyiaAssignmenthelp.com we are providing well-educated writers who write custom essay papers on almost all subjects at a low price. 24*7
Recent Solved Questions
- BRI3114: Describe information resources are available for HR professionals for decisional support: Human Resource Information Systems Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- RedMart, HappyFresh, and Honestbee are a few names you probably have already heard of if you like having fresh: Marketing Management Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- FTA541: Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research: Academic Exercise Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia
- Analyze how microeconomics models can be used to consider fundamental economic choices of households and firms: Principles of Economics Essay, UMS, Malaysia
- This module aims to provide the students with an overall view of the interactions between cultural variables and human behavior: Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- How managers identify the information needed to make decisions and how that information is analyzed: Management Decision Making Essay, UON, Malaysia
- TWT2231: Your task is to write a report on the design and development of your project: Web Technique and Application Coursework, MMU, Malaysia
- You are a member of the anti-money laundering (AML) team of a regulated financial services firm operating in Malaysia: Certification in AML Assignment, ICTA, Malaysia
- Discusses and evaluates its strengths, weaknesses, and important features. The discussion should be based on specific: Government Policy Assignment, USCI, Malaysia
- The Malaysian Accounting Standard Board develops and publishes the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, SU, Malaysia