You are require to create a fork program in C programming language You are free to create as many as you need for child of this program: Network Programming Coursework, LU, Malaysia
|University||LimKokWing University (LU)|
Part A – Unix Multiprocessing
You are require to create a fork program in C programming language. You are free to create as many as you need for child of this program. You are free to create parrent message and interupt message.
a) Write a program can fork into parent to childs using pipe.
b) If interupt from keyboard multiple Childs and there are message passing from issue, then the program must have interrupt
Part B – C Socket Programming
You are require to create client-server program in C programming language for random number. You may choose either tcp or udp transmission protocol. a) Write the server program to pass one random number range between 100 – 999.
b) Write the client program to retrieve random number from server.
Part C – Python Socket Programming
You are require to create client-server program in Python programming language for prime number. You may choose either tcp or udp transmission protocol. L8 a) Write the server program to check prime number.
b) Write the client program to get input of range number. ?.
Part D – Python Parallel Programming
2 You are require to write a multithreading program in Python. All threads must in a single program but in different classes. The program must process four threads:
a)print number of Pi from one decimal place to 1,000,000 decimal places.
b)print Fibonacci series from 1 to 1,000,000. ?.
c)print square numbers from 1 to 1,000,000. ?.
d)print cubes of number from 1 to 1,000,000.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- MOM705: Explain how Operations Management OM research can complement Entrepreneurship theory – 3 – 4 pages: Operations management Assignment, AEU, Malaysia
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Critically discuss pertaining to the FIVE (5) important viewpoints on what makes a Good Project Manager to decide on the above matter: Procurement Management Case Study, Malaysia
- PSY1044: Explain the physical, cognitive, and socioemotional changes that occur throughout childhood: Lifespan Development Report, SU, Malaysia
- FIN30016: The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia
- UBAE3023: Can humans discuss their inclinations when they are expected to decide ethically in relation with their duties, roles and goodwill: Business Ethics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- AGMH2423: Program a microcontroller to perform certain tasks using suitable programming languages: Embedded Controller Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
- HE119/BHH1103: You are required to search for any two (2) company’s Annual Report (2020/2021) and Look at the company’s financial statements and gather the information that needs to be used to calculate financial ratio: Introduction To Hospitality Accounting Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- DEE20033: The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible: Digital Electronics Report, PM, Malaysia