BAC20103: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting: Principles of Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BAC20103: Principles of Accounting|
PROGRAM OUTCOME (S)
PO 1: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting
PO 2: Present and describe orally and in writing business and accounting concepts using technology-assisted tools
COURSE OUTCOME (S)
CO 2: Identify adjustments to financial statements at the end of the accounting year.
CO 3: Prepare entries in the books of prime entry, ledgers and calculate the final year adjustments
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, we provide online homework help that can get any student ahead in their coursework. Our team of experienced tutors is knowledgeable and has expertise in a variety of subject matters to provide the best homework help possible. Contact us and receive Malaysian assignment help at very affordable rates!
Recent Solved Questions
- Lim agreed to sell to Ricky his house “Awesome Villa” on Tioman Island at the prevailing market value. Before the contract was signed: Business Law Course Work, TU, Malaysia
- Explain the overall process of developing a new software application based on the latest literature: BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs: English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia
- Electrons or holes arc moved between two contacts by drift current in a Field Effect Transistor: Enginnering Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- Explain1 of the risk exposure that you are able to hedge by using a listed derivative with appropriate justification: Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- STA404: A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACW2120 : Discuss on the company background, principal activities and strategies taken by the company to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations: Financial accounting 2 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- ACC4264: Describe the importance of having a Performance Measurement System and critically discuss several types: Advanced Management Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- DHT 541: Tourism is the generic term to cover both demand and supply that has been adopted in various forms and used: Tourism and Hospitality Economics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia