BAC20103: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting: Principles of Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BAC20103: Principles of Accounting|
PROGRAM OUTCOME (S)
PO 1: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting
PO 2: Present and describe orally and in writing business and accounting concepts using technology-assisted tools
COURSE OUTCOME (S)
CO 2: Identify adjustments to financial statements at the end of the accounting year.
CO 3: Prepare entries in the books of prime entry, ledgers and calculate the final year adjustments
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, we provide online homework help that can get any student ahead in their coursework. Our team of experienced tutors is knowledgeable and has expertise in a variety of subject matters to provide the best homework help possible. Contact us and receive Malaysian assignment help at very affordable rates!
Recent Solved Questions
- What disclosures are made about the ICM instruments that the IFI reported in the financial statement: Bachelor in Islamic Finance Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- WUC203/03: What are the two advantages and two disadvantages of food delivery service: Writing Skills for University Studies Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- MGF5640: Demographics, include some data from business perspective eg Edu, GDP, leading sectors, top export or top import: Cross-Cultural Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- C19BU: Discuss how you would address any lack of alignment or a mismatch between Blue Sky’s historic activities and its new low-cost or economic strategy: Strategic Management Case Study, HWU, Malaysia