Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership.
You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship.
You are required to prepare
1. Trial balance
2. All subsidiary journals And ledger accounts
3. Cash books and petty cash book
4. Income statements and balance sheet.
5. Finally need to explain the importance of book keeping Following guidline need to be concerned
a. There should have atleast 50 items
b. You need to cover all journals and other subsiary books
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of efficient writers who offer university assignment help at a cheap price. besides our expert have several years of experience to design the high quality answers on accounting assignment at a moderate price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MTH61204 You are tasked to design a cartoon box, where the sum of width, height and length must be lesser: Engineering Mathematics I Assignment, Tu, Malaysia
- Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public: Computer Application Assignment, ICT, Malaysia
- India’s income has grown at its slowest rate in almost five years, according to the latest data released by the government: Economics Essay, UON, Malaysia
- BUS2223/ BUS3023: You are the product manager of a confectionery company that includes small plastic toys with its chocolate sweets: Business Ethics Report, UPTM, Malaysia
- ELC501: Malaysian car buyers have come a long way in the past ten years or so. From only caring about looks, performance: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Today a 25-year-old male presented to the pharmacy and expressed concern to the pharmacist about the frequency: Pharmacology Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- TME307/03: System Engineering and Simulation Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- 5615TECYPC Required to produce a 2,000-word assignment that will have to be delivered in a report structure: Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Report Writing, ypc international college, Malaysia