ASM657: Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being. how does the innovation deliver: Innovative Thinking Strategy Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||ASM657: Innovative Thinking Strategy|
Discuss further how the idea could be adopted in Malaysia.
- Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being.
1) how does the innovation deliver value to the users, or the greater society and economy?
2) how is the innovation different or better from existing practices
3) in what ways it creates new ways of doing things?
- Provide the relevant statistics on the groups/ communities (such as household income, B40 statistics, profession, and education level) and other related information.
- Identify one or two groups or communities in which the idea (or modification of the idea) could be adopted.
i) what it is (description),
ii) the problem it tries to solve
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for homework help online, don't fret, we're here. Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the best platform to get help with assignments, essays, and other school-related tasks. Our team of experts is here to help you get through your work, and we're always here to support you.
Recent Solved Questions
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia
- B7LW100: Discuss the exceptions in the communication of acceptance and This discussion should be supported: Business & Company Law Assignment, DBS, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- SOPA1035: Cikgu Aminah teaches a preschool class in SK Tanah Abang, Mersing. She hails from the west coast of peninsular Malaysia: Social Policy and Social Pedagogies Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- Association analysis is primarily frequency analysis performed on a transaction dataset: Data Mining Case Study, UOM, Malaysia
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Salma is considering investing in either one of the jewelry companies – Pearl Berhad or Diamond Berhad: Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CCS11303: To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- FIN60804: As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader: Future and Options Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- In CIMB, Datuk Seri Nazir Razak’s participative leadership style can be seen in his establishment of various management: Organization Behavior Case Study, SU, Malaysia