According to a Report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015: English For Written Communication Essay, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||OUMH1203: English For Written Communication|
According to a report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015 – Transforming Urban Transport, working-class Malaysians are estimated to waste about 1 million wasted hours annually, stuck in traffic congestions per day. Traffic jams are quite a synonym to big cities around the world too. Not only that, but traffic congestions also contribute to pollution issues. It is like a two-in-one issue altogether!
There is a debate that the most effective way to solve the current traffic and pollution problems in big cities is by encouraging people to move from the city center to the suburbs or countryside.
Will this solution work in Malaysia? What is your view on this?
For this assignment, you need to:
- Prepare an outline for your essay (must be submitted before the essay – in one document as the essay).
- Write an essay and discuss the issue(s) related to the above topic and give reasons for your suggestions/opinions.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a high school or university student and struggling with the English For Written Communication assignment? then don’t worry Malaysia assignment help offers the best help in the English assignment. so hurry up and hire our professional English essay writer to get the best essay writing for writing communication assignments at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- In response to the judicial outcome of the Afghan Hijackers case: Public Law Research Paper, UUM, Malaysia
- XBMB3104: you are appointed to give a briefing on the tiers of recommended precautions to prevent the spread of infections in healthcare settings: MICROBIOLOGY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- With climate change, water scarcity will likely be amplified due to drought and wildfire coupled with increasing demand: Energy Economics Report, SU, Malaysia
- Leadership is the ability of an individual to influence, motivate, and enable others to contribute to the organization’s success: Managing Talent Essay, UiTM, Malaysia
- Differentiate and analyze the reception of English law, by reference to case law and statute that shaped the legal system: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- NBBS3303: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the specific skills that are essential for counseling and in healthcare: Communication and Counselling Skills for Nurses Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- EBQ2054 Explain the methodological contribution that has been applied in the research with supporting arguments: Business Research Method Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Describe how the boundary conditions are applied and how the component is loaded: Finite Element Analysis Assignment 2, CU, Malaysia