ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr Martin which has been in operation for a year. Mr Martin has kept track of his transactions and wishes to know whether or not he earned a profit. The following is the balance of the accounts as of 31 December 2011. RM Utility expenses 13,400 Stocks as at 1 January 2009 45,000 Stationeries 350 Staff salaries 55,000 Sales salaries 7,000 Sales 416,000 Purchases 222,000 Purchase return 9,800 Office rental 22,000 Motor vehicles 240,000 Motor expenses 1,880 Land and building 665,000 Interest received 600 Interest on loan 8,000 Import duty 4,100 General expenses 1,300 Furniture 126,800 Drawings 3,550 Discount received 2,250 Discount allowed 3,590 Debtors 16,330 Creditors 28,870 Capital ?
Cash 5,550 Carriage outwards 1,150 Bank loan 110,000 Bank 332,000 Bad debts 2,230 Additional information: 1. Depreciation is to be provided as follows: i. Motor vehicles at 10% per annum. ii. Furniture at 15% per annum. 2. Interest on the loan was charged at 10% per annum and office rental is RM2,000 per month. 3. Accrued interest received as of the date is RM480. 4. Physical count of the stock at the end of the period amounts to a value of RM50,000. 5. On 31 December 2011, Mr Martin took out goods for personal use amounting to RM3,000 and there is no record made in any books of accounts.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Today’s marketers are also using sophisticated analytical techniques to track consumers’ digital movements and to build: Principle of Marketing Report, UNM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss types of benefits and incentives in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MBOC7043: Recognize in-depth the fundamentals of managing information and technology, and various organizational systems: Managing Information Report, IMUM, Malaysia
- By the beginning of 2019, the novel Corona Virus known as COVID-19 began to emerge and spread at a rapid pace around: Strategic Business Project Thesis, UWS, Malaysia
- MPU3223: Select any ONE entrepreneur in Malaysia that you know, and identify the competitor’s resources of that entrepreneur: Entrepreneurship 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Ms. Sara is a principal at a secondary school in Malaysia who has noticed that her teachers seem stressed and overwhelmed: Management and Leadership in Education Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- During the classroom presentation, you were introduced to a number of examples of businesses ideas: Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise: Fitness and Health Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- BA31403: Students are required to prepare a report containing a summary of the topic: Issues In International Business Assignment, UMS, Malaysia