Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allows the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish: Introduction to Cyber Security for Non- Computing Science Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Introduction to Cyber Security for Non- Computing Science|
BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE (BYOD) POLICY Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allows the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task. This practice will cut down the burden of asset management of the company. Currently, the company has 100 employees with 5 different departments.
The company is handling more than 1000 customer data in the database systems that are shared among the departments in the company’s data server. The company is connected to the internet and intranet. Enterprise Email systems are the main communication channel used for business.
This task requires you to demonstrate the ability to conduct an investigation of security management issues in corporate organizations based on the background information provided above and write a report. Relate the issue to your industry. Review not less than 7 published papers to support your report in investigating the potential security issue if the company is going to implement a BYOD policy.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysia Assignment Help, we offer cheap essay writing help in Malaysia that ensures that your essay is formatted correctly and contains all the necessary information. We have a wide range of assignment writing services that are perfect for Malaysian students, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- The intensive use of information technology (IT) in helping business organizations to manage their information systems: Information System for Corporate Managers Assignment, USCI, Malaysia
- Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian: Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- NBBS3303: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the specific skills that are essential for counseling and in healthcare: Communication and Counselling Skills for Nurses Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- LAW498: Miza owns a house in the middle of a heavily agricultural area in Kampung Permatang. She lives with her husband: Law of Torts II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- CBDS2103: Develop Data Structures Using C Language to solve a Given Problem (CLO2) and Demonstrate the Implementation of Appropriate Data: Data Structure Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- 6G6Z1103: The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status: TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- SBCH1103: Calculate the pressure exerted by 0.0153 moles of CO2 gas in a container of 1.467 L at 20.0°C: Inorganic Chemistry Assignment, OUM, Malaysia