you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Introduction to Artificial Intelligence|
In this assignment, you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below;
The main objective of this assignment is not to find a solution. Rather, it is for you to demonstrate an understanding in the process of obtaining a solution to such problems; and that you are capable of writing code to demonstrate that understanding.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
You have three water bottles. Bottle #1 (b1) can be filled with 10 litres, bottle #2 (b2) with 6 litres, and bottle #3 (b3) with 5 litres of water respectively. There are no markings on the bottles so you cannot measure them if the bottles are filled less than their maximum capacity. Assuming that you have an unlimited supply of water, by filling or emptying these three bottles, how would you get from
the start state to the end state? What is the solution with the fewest steps?
The code should be able to solve this problem for the following parameters:
a) Start: b1 = 10, b2 = 0, b3 = 0
End: b1 = 5, b2 = 5, b3 = 0
b) Start: b1 = 2, b2 = 0, b3 = 0
End: b1 = 4, b2 = 0, b3 = 0
c) Start: b1 = 3, b2 = 0, b3 = 0
End: b1 = 0, b2 = 0, b3 = 1
b) Repeat (c) but now change the maximum of the bottles [(i) b1: 11, b2: 7 b3: 4].
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- I just need to make an app that functions like Tinder but instead of female and male and I want it to be for students looking: Mobile app Development Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations operating in an industry: Strategic Management in an International Context Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- CSC584: MyBaju Sdn. Bhd. is a Baju Melayu specialist company in Melaka. The company’s custom and tailor-made Baju: Enterprise Programming Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BMK309: Songket, a traditional handwoven fabric, is intricate and exquisite, with vibrant colors and beautiful patterns: International Marketing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- India’s income has grown at its slowest rate in almost five years, according to the latest data released by the government: Economics Essay, UON, Malaysia
- Discuss and criticize the incorporation of sustainable development goals (SDGs) into the education system: Government Policy Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- AICT004-3-2-NWN: You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for The Evergreen Resort network: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- In signal and system engineering, there are many transformation techniques available to convert certain signals into specific formats: Engineering Software and Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia