You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division|
Task: You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources. To do this, you have to complete the two main parts namely Resource Potential Analysis and Market Analysis.
Part 1: Resource Potential Analysis
The development and scale-up of any bioenergy project begin with an analysis of the resource potential. There are three types of biomass resource potential: theoretical, technical, and economic.
i. Theoretical: Illustrates the ultimate resource potential based on calculations of all existing biomass, with no constraints on access or cost-effectiveness.
ii. Technical: Limits the theoretical resource potential by accounting for terrain limitations, land use and environmental considerations, collection inefficiencies, and a number of other technical and social constraints. This type of potential is also called accessible biomass resource potential.
iii. Economic: Economic parameters are applied to the technical resource potential, which results in a subset of the technical potential along with an estimate of the cost of biomass resources either at the field or forest edge. The final outcome of this type of assessment is a supply curve (RM/tonne).
Using any (one) of Biomass Resource Assessment Tools and Studies, perform the Resource Potential Analysis for biomass of your interest. (You can use this link as one of the references Bioenergy Assessment Toolkit (nrel.gov). Keep your evaluation as brief as possible. You can estimate with some justifications, in case there is no data made available for your selected biomass/bioenergy resources.
Part 2: Market Analysis
Analyzing the existing and potential markets for biomass resources, along with barriers, is critical when planning a bioenergy program. A thorough understanding of the market size, growth, regional segmentation, and trends relies on many different inputs such as:
i) State of technology and the country’s experience with each technology
ii) Production cost estimated
iii) Socio-economic and environmental impacts of biomass production
iv) Policy framework in support of the biomass industry
v) Trade opportunities.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students often ask us can I pay someone to do my assignment in Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division. yes, we can at Malaysia Assignment Help we have hired the top academic professionals from reputed universities. our experts also provide MBA assignment help, management assignment help, law assignment help, statistics assignment, and nursing assignment help at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ECE2131: Electrical Circuits lab is to expose the students to electrical circuits and give them the experimental skills of lab experiments: Electrical circuits Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MGW2230: What is Organizational behavior (OB) Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- INF10003: You will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1, applying visualization tools, in order to understand a business context and to provide succinctly : Introduction to Business Information Systems Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- PSY1044: Explain the physical, cognitive, and socioemotional changes that occur throughout childhood: Lifespan Development Report, SU, Malaysia
- My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- TCP1201: Your updated version of the COVID-19 vaccination system now consists of 4 separate JavaFX programs: Objected-Oriented Programming and Data Structures Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia