You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division|
Task: You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources. To do this, you have to complete the two main parts namely Resource Potential Analysis and Market Analysis.
Part 1: Resource Potential Analysis
The development and scale-up of any bioenergy project begin with an analysis of the resource potential. There are three types of biomass resource potential: theoretical, technical, and economic.
i. Theoretical: Illustrates the ultimate resource potential based on calculations of all existing biomass, with no constraints on access or cost-effectiveness.
ii. Technical: Limits the theoretical resource potential by accounting for terrain limitations, land use and environmental considerations, collection inefficiencies, and a number of other technical and social constraints. This type of potential is also called accessible biomass resource potential.
iii. Economic: Economic parameters are applied to the technical resource potential, which results in a subset of the technical potential along with an estimate of the cost of biomass resources either at the field or forest edge. The final outcome of this type of assessment is a supply curve (RM/tonne).
Using any (one) of Biomass Resource Assessment Tools and Studies, perform the Resource Potential Analysis for biomass of your interest. (You can use this link as one of the references Bioenergy Assessment Toolkit (nrel.gov). Keep your evaluation as brief as possible. You can estimate with some justifications, in case there is no data made available for your selected biomass/bioenergy resources.
Part 2: Market Analysis
Analyzing the existing and potential markets for biomass resources, along with barriers, is critical when planning a bioenergy program. A thorough understanding of the market size, growth, regional segmentation, and trends relies on many different inputs such as:
i) State of technology and the country’s experience with each technology
ii) Production cost estimated
iii) Socio-economic and environmental impacts of biomass production
iv) Policy framework in support of the biomass industry
v) Trade opportunities.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students often ask us can I pay someone to do my assignment in Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division. yes, we can at Malaysia Assignment Help we have hired the top academic professionals from reputed universities. our experts also provide MBA assignment help, management assignment help, law assignment help, statistics assignment, and nursing assignment help at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMHR5103: Human resource management has a responsibility to ensure that the organization follows Occupational Safety and Health: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- With an average annual growth rate of 11.2% over the past twelve years, tourism has been integral to the economy: Fundamental of Integrated Marketing Communication Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- How can quantitative research methods be used to evaluate the effectiveness of teacher training programs: Researcher Competence Report, UMS, Malaysia
- The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- The vision to manufacture great tires began in August 1945, when the founding president, Mr. Rikimatsu Tomihisa: IT Equipment Room Inventory System Report, UUM, Malaysia
- Information and Technology (IT) development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BMK311: Smart Home Technology was introduced in the early 2000s. Everyone in the world began talking about the Internet of Things: Product Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel: Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia
- ELC501: Human beings harbour a deep need to belong. On a biological level, belonging is survival: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia