You are to choose an audited annual report of listed companies in Bursa Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
|Subject||Accounting & Finance|
2.1 This is an analysis of the annual report assignment. You are to choose an audited annual report of listed companies in Bursa Malaysia.
2.2 Discuss the statement below.
You are to provide evidences from the chosen annual report. “The pandemic covid-19 had impact to the business environment in Malaysia and globally. The coronavirus or COVID-19 outbreak, which is said to have originated at a wet market in Wuhan, China, has spread all over the world like lightning and was categorised as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO) on March 11. Although the MCO compliance stands at 95 percent, case numbers and deaths are continuing to rise.
The COVID-19 pandemic will certainly have an impact on the global economy, including Malaysia’s. COVID-19 has shocked the world economic structure which is now in a state of uncertainty.
Recently, the International Monetary Fund announced that the pandemic will cause a global recession this year which could be worse than the one triggered by the subprime mortgage crisis of 2008. The latter was caused by the contraction of liquidity in the banking system in the United States after its real estate bubble burst.” Source:
2.3 Explain the presentations and disclosures of MFRS133 and MFRS134 in the statements of financial statements. Kindly share with us the link where the report is taken for us to refer and the explanation should be in detail:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of Ph.D. and master's degree experts who provide report-writing help on accounting and finance. our diligent writers are capable to produce an error-free and well-researched report on accounting assignment and finance assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PGBM156: Critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations operating in an industry: Strategic Management in an International Context Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- ECW1101: Explain why the world price of palm oil increases as the result of the impact of Russia-Ukraine conflict: Introductory microeconomics Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- In Malaysia, there are two different types of mediation practices Firstly, mediation is available in the court: Alternative dispute resolution Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate: Biochemistry Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- BLO3405: Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda: Law Of Financial Institutions Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- LAW201: The landmark company law case of Saloman v Saloman & Co Ltd held that Mr Saloman the founder of the company: COMPANY LAW Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- The Director of Economics and Policy (PwC) emphasizes data’s function as the catalyst for a country’s growth: Advanced Data Analysis Essay, SU, Malaysia
- MGF5020: Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report: Business ethics in a global environment Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Describe and explain the purpose of the Malaysia Labour Acts and the implications of the International Labour Organisation: Employment Relations Essay, UMS, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia