You are required to introduce your selected automobile company and highlight the key issues that the company is currently facing: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
|University||Asia School of Business (ASB)|
Individual Assignment In today’s economy, gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage is harder than ever. Strategic Management captures the complexity of the current business environment and delivers the latest skills and concepts with unrivaled clarity, helping students develop their own cutting-edge strategies through skill-developing exercises and cases (David, 2011). Strategic management is also a change process, something that is going to take time to develop, cultivate, and assimilate into your business process (Forbes, 2012).
Having a good understanding of the environmental factors affecting the organisation and their inter-relationship to formulate a sound competitive strategy is imperative for the success of an organization. Undertake an analysis of the strategic direction of an automobile company (involved in the manufacture of motor vehicles, including most components, such as engines and bodies) located in your own county.
Your analysis should clearly address the challenges facing the organisation and analyse the situation using the concepts and tools taught in this module leading to the strategies and plans of action, and strategy evaluation for the organisation .
Assessment Criteria Assessment will be made on the sound understanding and effective application of theory and techniques. To pass the assignment, key aspects of the business must be identified and key analytical tools and techniques appropriately used. To achieve a distinction, a complete analysis of the situation is expected along with a sound understanding of theoretical tools and their effective and creative application; a coherent structuring and effective presentation of the report will also be expected.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- NBHS1213: Discuss the urinary system and its components from the perspective of anatomy and physiology: Anatomy and Physiology 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BCS302/03: Companies Act 2016 makes it illegal for any loan to be made by a company, or by any of its subsidiary companies: Corporate Governance Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
- TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
- This assignment gives you an opportunity to learn about Information Technology and investigate a topic that interests you: Information Systems & Technology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- UBAE3023: Can humans discuss their inclinations when they are expected to decide ethically in relation with their duties, roles and goodwill: Business Ethics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia