You are a manager in the HR department of an established multinational manufacturing company Perfect Clean Ltd: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, IBAS, Malaysia
|University||International Business Academy Of Switzerland (IBAS)|
|Subject||Strategic Human Resource Management|
You are a manager in the HR department of an established multinational manufacturing company Perfect Clean Ltd., which produces soaps and detergents. You report to the Director of the Human Resource Department. The organization has been in existence for almost 75 years and has seen significant change during this period.
This has been in terms of the product range, the investment in research and technology, and the diversification of paper-based products such as tissues and baby wipes. In addition, the company has embraced the sustainability agenda and managed global expansion so that it now operates in 20 countries. It has also created a subdivision, which focuses on beauty products.
This is a challenging business environment with keen competition from organizations such as Procter and Gamble and Unilever. In his letter to shareholders at the time of the last annual report, the CEO made it clear that the company needs to do better and will have to streamline and strengthen the product portfolio. Productivity will need to improve but with a focus on managing costs and operating to budgetary constraints. There needs to be a general raising of performance to consistently deliver balanced growth.
The Human Resources Department will play a key role in delivering this efficiency agenda and a strategic human resource management strategy will need to be created. The HR director has called a meeting of the managers in the department to discuss the implications of this strategy. In preparation for the meeting, she has allocated certain tasks to individual managers.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with your Strategic Human Resource Management assignment? Worry no more! Malaysia Assignment Help is your go-to destination for impeccable academic support. Our team of highly qualified Malaysian assignment experts possesses in-depth knowledge of the subject and is committed to delivering top-notch assignments. From comprehensive research to flawless execution, we've got you covered. Opt for our reliable "Do My Assignment" service and unlock your true potential in Strategic Human Resource Management. Contact us today and experience academic excellence.
Recent Solved Questions
- CLOUD-ASSISTED cyber-physical systems have broad applications, ranging from healthcare to smart electricity grid: Company Law Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- A solution containing methoxide ions, CH30* ions, in methanol can be prepared by adding sodium hydride to methanol: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Conduct an internal analysis for Apollo Food Holdings Berhad and an external analysis for the industry related to the company: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- My mother says to drink juice because it’s healthy and she says if you don’t drink it you won’t get healthy: Project Paper Masters in Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- In how far Human Resource role have played a critical role in adapting the workforce and supporting business strategies: Human resource management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Stock funds reflect equity ownership in a publicly listed corporation. Companies raise cash by issuing shares as part: Finance Essay, UON, Malaysia
- BJTC5743: Discuss the various problems the projects faced in the stages and how they are resolved or minimized: Procurement and Contract Administration in Projects Assignment, NTU, Malaysia
- UBAF3023: Sustainability reporting is a report that is published by organizations to give details about the impact a company is having on the environmental: Corporate Reporting and Current Issues, Report, UTAR, Malaysia