Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares: Finance for Strategic Managers Assignment, IBAS, Malaysia
|University||International Business Academy Of Switzerland (IBAS)|
|Subject||Finance for Strategic Managers|
Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares.
Pietro is a member of the local business Chamber of Commerce and has been asked to chair a committee to research and study the success of Samsung PLC. The Chamber believes that there may be some useful learning from this study that members of the Chamber could use. You have been asked to provide specialist support to the committee and you are required to produce a range of materials for members of the committee to use.
Task 1 – Financial Data and Strategic Decision Making
You must produce a presentation for Pietro Yon to use at the next meeting of the Chamber of Commerce. The presentation should be based on your research of Samsung PLC and other relevant information. It must be accompanied by supporting notes.
- An evaluation of the sources of financial data which can be used to inform business strategy.
- An assessment of the need for financial data and information in relation to the formulation of business strategy.
- An analysis of the risks related to financial business decisions.
- A review of methods that can be used for appraising strategic capital expenditure projects and strategic direction.
Task 2 – Discussion Paper
A meeting has been arranged with Pietro Yon and other members of the committee and you have been asked to produce a paper for discussion which provides:
- an interpretation of the financial statements of Samsung PLC to assess the current viability of the organization.
- a comparative analysis of financial data using ratio analysis for Samsung PLC. You are advised to download consecutive year’s accounts from the Samsung PLC website.
- and makes recommendations to Samsung PLC based on your analysis and interpretation of the financial position.
Task 3 – Information Leaflet
You must produce an information leaflet for the Chamber of Commerce to distribute to the members. The leaflet should assess the following:
- the impact of ‘creative accounting’ techniques when making strategic decisions.
- the limitations of ratio analysis as a tool for strategic decision-making.
- the importance of cash flow management when evaluating proposals for capital expenditure.
- and must recommend, justifications, methods, and tools that allow businesses to analyze financial data for strategic decision-making purposes.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
In need of assistance with your Finance for Strategic Managers assignment? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. Our team of experienced finance experts can provide you with comprehensive support to excel in your studies. From financial analysis to strategic financial management, we offer professional guidance to help you understand and successfully complete your finance assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT3213: In a free-enterprise, private-property system, a corporate executive is an employee of the owners of the business: Business Ethics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the established approaches to managing operations from both a strategic and tactical viewpoint: Managing Operations Strategically Assignment, UBA, Malaysia
- Demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design: Business Research Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- Apply medical and surgical nursing knowledge of cardiovascular and respiratory disorders in delivering holistic care to clients: Medical Surgical Case Study, MU, Malaysia
- Describe the steps in the recruitment and selection process. Discuss the recruitment and selection of your own organization: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MBB 3213: Identify the target markets for each Malaysian product in consumer and business markets: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UoTS, Malaysia
- BBPM2103: Explain the elements of the existing marketing mix and discuss how these elements are practiced in the selected firm: MARKETING MANAGEMENT I Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- You and your group member own a cookies business where you make delicious brownies cookies with various flavors: Principle of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- The most common challenges towards brand builders are savvy customers, more sophisticated & increasing competition: Business Management Assignment, CUM, Malaysia