Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares: Finance for Strategic Managers Assignment, IBAS, Malaysia
|University||International Business Academy Of Switzerland (IBAS)|
|Subject||Finance for Strategic Managers|
Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares.
Pietro is a member of the local business Chamber of Commerce and has been asked to chair a committee to research and study the success of Samsung PLC. The Chamber believes that there may be some useful learning from this study that members of the Chamber could use. You have been asked to provide specialist support to the committee and you are required to produce a range of materials for members of the committee to use.
Task 1 – Financial Data and Strategic Decision Making
You must produce a presentation for Pietro Yon to use at the next meeting of the Chamber of Commerce. The presentation should be based on your research of Samsung PLC and other relevant information. It must be accompanied by supporting notes.
- An evaluation of the sources of financial data which can be used to inform business strategy.
- An assessment of the need for financial data and information in relation to the formulation of business strategy.
- An analysis of the risks related to financial business decisions.
- A review of methods that can be used for appraising strategic capital expenditure projects and strategic direction.
Task 2 – Discussion Paper
A meeting has been arranged with Pietro Yon and other members of the committee and you have been asked to produce a paper for discussion which provides:
- an interpretation of the financial statements of Samsung PLC to assess the current viability of the organization.
- a comparative analysis of financial data using ratio analysis for Samsung PLC. You are advised to download consecutive year’s accounts from the Samsung PLC website.
- and makes recommendations to Samsung PLC based on your analysis and interpretation of the financial position.
Task 3 – Information Leaflet
You must produce an information leaflet for the Chamber of Commerce to distribute to the members. The leaflet should assess the following:
- the impact of ‘creative accounting’ techniques when making strategic decisions.
- the limitations of ratio analysis as a tool for strategic decision-making.
- the importance of cash flow management when evaluating proposals for capital expenditure.
- and must recommend, justifications, methods, and tools that allow businesses to analyze financial data for strategic decision-making purposes.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
In need of assistance with your Finance for Strategic Managers assignment? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. Our team of experienced finance experts can provide you with comprehensive support to excel in your studies. From financial analysis to strategic financial management, we offer professional guidance to help you understand and successfully complete your finance assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- BF054E: What Really Measures the Price of oil, Various Metrics, Price of Crude: Derivatives (Finance) Assignment, ISCA
- Supermarkets are enormous businesses that utilize a lot of data. Supermarkets have steadily taken up a larger: Computer Science Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Develop a gas pipeline system for a location consisting of at least residential units and commercial lots: Bachelor of Engineering Chemical-Gas Report, APU, Malaysia
- CHE61504: Create the dimensionless relationship and design of the airport wind anemometer: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Discuss and criticize the incorporation of sustainable development goals (SDGs) into the education system: Government Policy Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- STA404: A study has been made to compare the average amount of sugar content for two brands of energy drinks: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Coronaviruses are a group of viruses adapted from the family of Coronavidae that has caused a change in the lives: Factors Influencing Perceived Stress and Its Impact Towards Food Consumption Behaviour During The Pandemic Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Ability to use Proteus Simulation Software to simulate electric circuits and measure electrical quantities: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- UW00802: AHLI POLITIK WAJAR MENGAMBIL BERAT NASIHAT DITITAH YDPA BAGI MELESTARIKAN: Appreciation of ethics and civilization Thesis, UMS, Malaysia