With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution|
With the increase in requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development. The inverter is one of the most important pieces of equipment in a photovoltaic power plant. Solar batteries change solar energy to direct current and the inverter changes the direct current to alternating current for transmission into the facility’s electrical distribution system.
Finding an efficient method for inverter ventilation that can reduce energy costs and ensure the photovoltaic power plant reliability, is essential for photovoltaic power plants.
Louvres are at the bottom of the inverter, and airflow enters the inverter from the bottom louvre and into the inside of the inverter, after absorbing heat the air is exhausted by axial fans through the top. A control system is provided for
the inverter, and the airflow rate can be automatically adjusted according to the supply air temperature. One “SG500KTL” inverter specification is shown in table 1. The performances of axial fans of the inverter are shown in figure1
Comparing the airflow rate and axial fan performance curve, when the axial fan work at the maximum flow rate, the residual pressure is very little, which can only exhaust the air into the room but can’t exhaust air through the air duct out of the room. An extra-axial fan is needed.
According to table1, the heat dissipation of the inverter is at least: 500x(1 98.7%)=6.5KW, the recommended heat dissipation by the manufacturer is 7kW, and 7kW will be taken as a design basis. The supply air temperature is considered as no more than 35℃ for inverter stable operation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Professional Assignment Writers at Malaysia Assignment Help me know how to write a perfect Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution assignment. Also, our expert team offers quality assistance in different areas such as CTU231 Fundamental Of Islamic Accounting Assignment, ELC231 Integrated Language Skills III Assignment, and ELC151 Integrated Language Skills II Assignment at an effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- F79MA: You are a statistical trainee actuary working for an insurance comparison website and insurance broker: Statistical Model Course Work, HWU, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the need for sustainable development in the manufacturing process. What are the problems/issues: Manufacturing Technology Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,
- In the year 2001, the Global System of Mobile Telecommunication (GSM) was introduced into the Nigerian market: Human Ecology Thesis, MUM, Malaysia
- MBSA1623: Choose one of the topics in Talent Management in a chosen industry and Identify the key problem in the topic: Leading talent in organization Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- COMP3042: For each question, a description of your visualization strategies, including data cleaning, transformation, visual encoding: Fundamentals of Information Visualisation coursework, UNMC, Malaysia
- Discuss critically the 3 Short-term Impacts & 3 Long-term Impacts of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Economic: Economic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan sumbangan dan hasil pencapaian tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT2013 & MKT2123 A footbridge is required to provide pedestrian communication between residential areas: Principles Of Marketing Report, UPTM, Malaysia