With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution|
With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development. The inverter is one of the most important pieces of equipment in a photovoltaic power plant. Solar battery change solar energy to direct-current and the inverter change the direct-current to alternating-current for transmission into the facility’s electrical distribution system.
To find an efficient method for inverter ventilation that can reduce the energy cost and ensure the photovoltaic power plant reliability, it is essential for photovoltaic power plants.
Louvers are at the bottom of the inverter, airflow enters the inverter from the bottom louver and into the inside of the inverter, after absorbing heat the air is exhausted by axial fans through the top. A control system is provided for
the inverter, and the airflow rate can be automatically adjusted according to the supply air temperature. One “SG500KTL” inverter specification is shown in table 1. The performances of axial fans of the inverter are shown in figure1
Compare the airflow rate and axial fan performance curve, when the axial fan work at the maximum flow rate, the residual pressure is very little, which can only exhaust the air into the room but can’t exhaust air through the air duct out of the room. An extra-axial fan is needed.
According to table1, the heat dissipation of the inverter is at least: 500x(1 98.7%)=6.5KW, the recommended heat dissipation by the manufacturer is 7kW, and 7kW will be taken as a design basis. The supply air temperature is considered as no more than 35℃ for inverter stable operation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Professional Assignment Writers at Malaysia Assignement Help know how to write a perfect Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution assignment. Also, our expert team offers quality assistance in different areas such as CTU231 Fundamental Of Islamic Accounting Assignment, ELC231 Integrated Language Skills III Assignment, and ELC151 Integrated Language Skills II Assignment at an effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MPU3122: Kenal pasti pengaruh perkembangan Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi yang dibawa oleh video tersebut: Tamadun Islam Dan Tamadun Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- CBDS2103: Develop Data Structures Using C Language to solve a Given Problem (CLO2) and Demonstrate the Implementation of Appropriate Data: Data Structure Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia
- Evaluate student’s skills at writing an object-oriented program using C++ programming language: Data Structure & Algorithm Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- MAA3013: J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997: Accounting Information System Assignment, USIM, Malaysia