With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution|
With the increase in requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development. The inverter is one of the most important pieces of equipment in a photovoltaic power plant. Solar batteries change solar energy to direct current and the inverter changes the direct current to alternating current for transmission into the facility’s electrical distribution system.
Finding an efficient method for inverter ventilation that can reduce energy costs and ensure the photovoltaic power plant reliability, is essential for photovoltaic power plants.
Louvres are at the bottom of the inverter, and airflow enters the inverter from the bottom louvre and into the inside of the inverter, after absorbing heat the air is exhausted by axial fans through the top. A control system is provided for
the inverter, and the airflow rate can be automatically adjusted according to the supply air temperature. One “SG500KTL” inverter specification is shown in table 1. The performances of axial fans of the inverter are shown in figure1
Comparing the airflow rate and axial fan performance curve, when the axial fan work at the maximum flow rate, the residual pressure is very little, which can only exhaust the air into the room but can’t exhaust air through the air duct out of the room. An extra-axial fan is needed.
According to table1, the heat dissipation of the inverter is at least: 500x(1 98.7%)=6.5KW, the recommended heat dissipation by the manufacturer is 7kW, and 7kW will be taken as a design basis. The supply air temperature is considered as no more than 35℃ for inverter stable operation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Professional Assignment Writers at Malaysia Assignment Help me know how to write a perfect Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution assignment. Also, our expert team offers quality assistance in different areas such as CTU231 Fundamental Of Islamic Accounting Assignment, ELC231 Integrated Language Skills III Assignment, and ELC151 Integrated Language Skills II Assignment at an effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The increase in mobile phone use has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business: English for Workplace communication, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT542: Write a conclusion paragraph that briefly informs the reader of what you wrote about in your review and your overall findings: Channels Management Case Study, UiTM, UK
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Conduct an internal analysis for Apollo Food Holdings Berhad and an external analysis for the industry related to the company: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CHEN5017: Hydrogen is touted to be one of the most promising energy carriers which can supply the world’s energy demand: Process Plant Engineering Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- present the financial affairs of a parent company and its legally distinct subsidiaries as if they were a single unified economic entity: Corporate Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis: Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- STA404: A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia