West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985: IT Audit and Risk Management Report, ASB, Malaysia
|University||Asia School of Business (ASB)|
|Subject||IT Audit and Risk Management|
West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985. West End Bicycle headquarters is in Kuala Lumpur. It has 200 employees with branches all over Malaysia.
Their production facility is in Rawang. This facility manufactures 1000 bicycles of different types each day. West End Bicycle produces four types of bicycles:
• mountain bikes
• road bike,
• folding bike
West End Bicycle has eight different suppliers that supply parts for the bicycles, and every bicycle consists of six parts namely
• Bike frames,
• Tyres and rims,
• Chains which include pedal, chain ring, crank, sprocket etc,
• Saddle and seatpost,
• Brake system i.e., brake levers, brake clippers, brake cables etc.
All of the parts will be assembled at the Rawang facility. From the Rawang facility, WEB distributes their bicycles to its four retail outlets in Kuala Lumpur, Alor Setar, Johor Bahru, Kuala Terengganu.
Figure 1 shows an overview of WEB’s supply chain.
Your team has been hired by members of West End Bicycles Audit Committee to assess the company’s IT procurement process. You will receive or have received an engagement letter outline detail of the engagement.
The objective of the project is to develop an audit plan for the West End Bicycle’s procurement process. Your team must conduct the following:
Risk assessment (refer GOOGLE DRIVE for the template)
Conduct a risk assessment and identify risk exposures. In each IT area, anticipate at least TWO (2) vulnerabilities.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Our experienced professionals at Malaysia Assignment help can provide you excellent report writing help that will fit comfortably into your budget. Our experts also offer management assignment help, accounting assignment help, finance assignment help etc. our experts assure your to provide every solution will be plagiarism-free and delivered on time.
Recent Solved Questions
- The plaintiff and the second defendant were directors and equal shareholders in the first defendant’s company: Company Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- MEE3221: In a room with no wind, a worker pushes a 10-kg trolley to a velocity of 1.5 m/s before letting go, as shown in Figure: Fluid Mechanics 2 Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- A researcher wants to find a relationship between body mass index (BMI) and diabetes through blood glucose levels: Science Report, MA, Malaysia
- what extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company: Corporate governance in malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- What are the different conceptual approaches International Human Resource Management (HRM) takes when examining HRM: Human Resource Management Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- FIT3179: The aim of the assignment is to apply the data visualisation techniques examined during the entire semester: Data Visualisation Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BPA11403: Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis: Principle of Accountingt Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia