West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985: IT Audit and Risk Management Report, ASB, Malaysia
|University||Asia School of Business (ASB)|
|Subject||IT Audit and Risk Management|
West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985. West End Bicycle headquarters is in Kuala Lumpur. It has 200 employees with branches all over Malaysia.
Their production facility is in Rawang. This facility manufactures 1000 bicycles of different types each day. West End Bicycle produces four types of bicycles:
• mountain bikes
• road bike,
• folding bike
West End Bicycle has eight different suppliers that supply parts for the bicycles, and every bicycle consists of six parts namely
• Bike frames,
• Tyres and rims,
• Chains which include pedal, chain ring, crank, sprocket etc,
• Saddle and seatpost,
• Brake system i.e., brake levers, brake clippers, brake cables etc.
All of the parts will be assembled at the Rawang facility. From the Rawang facility, WEB distributes their bicycles to its four retail outlets in Kuala Lumpur, Alor Setar, Johor Bahru, Kuala Terengganu.
Figure 1 shows an overview of WEB’s supply chain.
Your team has been hired by members of West End Bicycles Audit Committee to assess the company’s IT procurement process. You will receive or have received an engagement letter outline detail of the engagement.
The objective of the project is to develop an audit plan for the West End Bicycle’s procurement process. Your team must conduct the following:
Risk assessment (refer GOOGLE DRIVE for the template)
Conduct a risk assessment and identify risk exposures. In each IT area, anticipate at least TWO (2) vulnerabilities.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Our experienced professionals at Malaysia Assignment help can provide you excellent report writing help that will fit comfortably into your budget. Our experts also offer management assignment help, accounting assignment help, finance assignment help etc. our experts assure your to provide every solution will be plagiarism-free and delivered on time.
Recent Solved Questions
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- Carefeel, a manufacturing company uses a job-costing system. The company plant has a machining department: Managing Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- In CIMB, Datuk Seri Nazir Razak’s participative leadership style can be seen in his establishment of various management: Organization Behavior Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment Assignment, UOK, Malaysia
- Entrepreneurship is the art of creating something new, whether a new business or enterprise: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- DPJ5531: Propose your own title and develop one Java application based: Programming in Java Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Many organizations faced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and some found ways to overcome them but some failed: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ABC Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. is a newly established beverage manufacturing company. Its product which is for the domestic market: Environmental Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- As a member of the AML, CDD checks need to be performed for the potential client, GMT due to the nature of the business: Banking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Company FTZ is a company that manufactures telecommunications equipment and provides support: Project Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia