West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985: IT Audit and Risk Management Report, ASB, Malaysia
|University||Asia School of Business (ASB)|
|Subject||IT Audit and Risk Management|
West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985. West End Bicycle headquarters is in Kuala Lumpur. It has 200 employees with branches all over Malaysia.
Their production facility is in Rawang. This facility manufactures 1000 bicycles of different types each day. West End Bicycle produces four types of bicycles:
• mountain bikes
• road bike,
• folding bike
West End Bicycle has eight different suppliers that supply parts for the bicycles, and every bicycle consists of six parts namely
• Bike frames,
• Tyres and rims,
• Chains which include pedal, chain ring, crank, sprocket etc,
• Saddle and seatpost,
• Brake system i.e., brake levers, brake clippers, brake cables etc.
All of the parts will be assembled at the Rawang facility. From the Rawang facility, WEB distributes their bicycles to its four retail outlets in Kuala Lumpur, Alor Setar, Johor Bahru, Kuala Terengganu.
Figure 1 shows an overview of WEB’s supply chain.
Your team has been hired by members of West End Bicycles Audit Committee to assess the company’s IT procurement process. You will receive or have received an engagement letter outline detail of the engagement.
The objective of the project is to develop an audit plan for the West End Bicycle’s procurement process. Your team must conduct the following:
Risk assessment (refer GOOGLE DRIVE for the template)
Conduct a risk assessment and identify risk exposures. In each IT area, anticipate at least TWO (2) vulnerabilities.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Our experienced professionals at Malaysia Assignment help can provide you excellent report writing help that will fit comfortably into your budget. Our experts also offer management assignment help, accounting assignment help, finance assignment help etc. our experts assure your to provide every solution will be plagiarism-free and delivered on time.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM204: Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Develop a PHP program that calculates water bills using selection control statements: Human Computer Interaction Course Work, UNM, Malaysia
- MSM606: Acquire relevant knowledge on factors related to and that had impacts on how business organizations function: Strategic Management Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace: Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Nurses are the backbone of the healthcare industry. Nurses’ roles as patient advocates and skilled care providers will never: Healthcare Research Paper, IMC, Malaysia
- Opportunities only come once. Entrepreneurs must act quickly to grab this opportunity. Therefore, they should not calculate: Entrepreneur Assignment, Malaysia
- Write an essay on how an aircraft electrical distribution system power up essential aircraft systems: Aircraft Electrical Essay, GFA, Malaysia
- Mr Wong is a Burger Queen outlet franchisee. As a franchisee, Mr Wong is expected to fulfill his contractual obligation to ensure his outlet: Operation Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- In the context of the Internet of Things (IoT) and cybercrime, it is common practice to erroneously confine the nomenclature: Analysis of Iot Threats and Attacks Thesis, UiTM, Malaysia