UCS422: Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||UCS422: Cybersecurity for Non-Computing Sciences|
Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task. This practice will cut down the burden of asset management of the company. Currently, the company has 50 employees with 5 different departments.
The company is handling more than 1000 customers’ data in the database systems that are shared among the departments in the company’s data server. The company is connected to the internet and intranet. Enterprise Email systems are the main communication channel used for business.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for essay writing help in Malaysia, then don't look further. Malaysia Assignment Help is the best online essay writing service provider for students in Malaysia. We offer high-quality, plagiarism-free essays that are written by experienced writers and are ready to be submitted to any assignment or coursework. Our assignment help service is available 24/7 and our team is available to help you with your essay writing needs. We are confident that our service will meet your needs and that you will be satisfied with the results.
Recent Solved Questions
- Sustainability refers to the development that caters to the needs of the existing generation without sacrificing: Sustainability Report, SU, Malaysia
- TBE20503 A systematic drainage and sewerage system is very important for making our life more convenient and creating a healthy environment: building services Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario: Programming Paradigms Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- AAC20303: Pinang Berhad is a company that carries out a diverse range of activities It is proud of its reputation as a ‘caring’ organisation and has adopted various ethical policies toward its employees: Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- MGT7106E Critical Success Factors of Digital Business Strategy” by Friedrich Holotiuk and Daniel Beimborn (2017): Digital Business And Entrepreneurship Report, WOU, Malaysia
- HMEC5323 The objective of this assignment is to expose learners to the differentiated instruction approach: Early Intervention : Theory And Practice Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- 6G6Z1103: The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- DOM6034: Mystery Ltd Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income for year ended 31 December: Corporate Finance Report, HU, Malaysia
- 310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia