UCS422 The SapuraTech Sdn Bhd company has been operating for the last 15 years and has more than 1000 customers: – Cybersecurity For Non-Computing Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|UCS422- CYBERSECURITY FOR NON-COMPUTING SCIENCES
UCS422- CYBERSECURITY FOR NON-COMPUTING SCIENCES SEMESTER OCTOBER 2023-FEBRUARY 2024
INDIVIDUAL & GROUP PROJECT
The SapuraTech Sdn Bhd company has been operating for the last 15 years and has more than 1000 customers and more than 20 suppliers/vendors for various services. The administration office is located at a 3 stories shop lots with 50 personnel. There are other companies beside SapuraTech at the shop lots building. SapuraTech has a warehouse located 1 kilometer away with 10 personnel taking care of the warehouse activities.
The administration offices are using combination of computer automated information systems that can only be accessed within the company’s network and manual systems for daily business activities and the data center is also located on the administration building handled by IT personnel. The company also uses email for communication and normal telephone systems. The company is using a websites as a method to put its presence to public and recently also join the wagon using social media to update the company’s events.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The company have been experiencing some theft and misplaced things here and there in administration office as well at the warehouse. Some classified information reaches the receptionist and have been topic of discussion among all employees freely, even the vendors are talking about it.
Some data been edited without consent. Although all of these has not affect the business yet but it’s make the top management worry. The IT personnel is also complaining that server is experiencing some slowdown in processing requests.
With the current scenario, the CEO wants to improve the security of the company with some budget constraint. The current security the company have are: Lock at the entrance door, Password to the information systems that are shared within the department, Fire extinguishers, fire alarm and smoke detector. The warehouse is fenced with locked gate during off business hour. A Close-Circuit Television (CCTV) is also have been installed at the guardhouse of the warehouse.
Based on the above information, your team is responsible to PROPOSE how to improve the company security (physically & logically).
Your discussion should cover the following but not limited to;
1- Access Control
2 – Physical Security
3- Incident response Planning
4- Policy & procedure
5- Roles & Responsibility
6- Data Protection Act
In completing the task, you are free to create an organization chart of the company to illustrate the hierarchy in the organization.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for reliable Malaysia assignment helper services? Your search ends here! We offer the Best Diploma Assignment Help for students at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), especially in subjects like UCS422 - Cybersecurity for Non-Computing Sciences.Need assistance with the SapuraTech Sdn Bhd company's 15-year operation and its Cybersecurity For Non-Computing Sciences Assignment at UiTM, Malaysia? Our experts are here to help! Malaysian students can trust our professionals for top-notch guidance and support by paying for expert assistance on their coursework.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SIQ3004: Discuss the moneyness of your call and put warrants based on the latest date of your data. If your call and put warrants: Mathematics of Financial Derivatives Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- The owners of the company are eager to have a high-quality website and have asked you to provide them with information: Website development Report, NEC, Malaysia
- CI was a retail chain specializing in the sale of industrial equipment and supplies to commercial contractors in British Columbia: Accounting For Decision Making Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BBM203: Explain the difference between paired and unpaired samples in a hypothesis testing procedure involving two sample means: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings: Organisational Behaviour Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3123: The government of Islam during the Abbasid era brought great changes in various aspects. These aspects include medicine: Islamic Civilization and Asian Civilization Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- BMOM5203: Based on your reading of journal articles and books on leadership and your observation of the selected organization: Organization and Business Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CSC508: Define your own Binary Search Tree (BST) data structure using Linked List You can name your BST as MyBST: Data Structure Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ESE633: An English test was administered to two classes of secondary school students. Explain the distribution: Statistics of Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia