UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
|Subject||UBML2013: Company Law|
Select any one (1) current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8 (Share Capital, Loan Capital, Directors, Company Secretaries, and Auditors). Any news report from 2019 onwards is acceptable.
Write a review on the news report, commenting on for example the topic or area of law that it covers, the legal issues involved, and any applicable statutory provisions and/or case law. The news report needs not to be entirely based on Malaysian news but must be discussed in the context of the Companies Act 2016.
i. Identify the topic or area of law that is covered by the news report, and justify your answer.
ii. Explain the legal issues involved and elaborate on any legal principles that are relevant for discussion.
iii. Give a suitable conclusion to your discussion, e.g. on the likely outcomes, the impact on business or society, future directions, or a sum-up of your discussion.
iv. Attach the news report at the beginning of your answer.
v. Estimated number of pages: more than 1.5 pages and not more than 2 pages.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the leading online report writing help service that has been successfully serving the students of Malaysia from almost ten years now. Our extraordinary report writers produce comprehensive report on law assignments at a most reasonable price. partner in academic support.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHE61504 Create the dimensionless relationship and design of modern F1 racing car: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Individual Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- DPB40103 Which conflict management style, from the five discussed, would you use in this situation: organizational behaviour Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- An info product is any product that can be digitally created, sold, and transferred to your customer: Information Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- PRJ 3036: The research project is intended to provide you with the opportunity to explore at length and in-depth aspects of theory, knowledge, experience: Research Project 2 Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Chan & Co, an external auditing firm, has been selected to conduct an audit of AutoSpares Co for the fiscal year concluding on March 31, 2023: AUDITING AND ASSURANCE Assignment, Malaysia
- CXD1203:Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3: Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability: RTS Realtime Systems Assignment AUTI, Malaysia
- BIS2212: Based on the case study above analyze the character of Superintendent Hashim in terms of his moral values: Social and Professional Responsibilities Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- Information and Technology (IT) development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia