UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
|Subject||UBML2013: Company Law|
Select any one (1) current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8 (Share Capital, Loan Capital, Directors, Company Secretaries, and Auditors). Any news report from 2019 onwards is acceptable.
Write a review on the news report, commenting on for example the topic or area of law that it covers, the legal issues involved, and any applicable statutory provisions and/or case law. The news report needs not to be entirely based on Malaysian news but must be discussed in the context of the Companies Act 2016.
i. Identify the topic or area of law that is covered by the news report, and justify your answer.
ii. Explain the legal issues involved and elaborate on any legal principles that are relevant for discussion.
iii. Give a suitable conclusion to your discussion, e.g. on the likely outcomes, the impact on business or society, future directions, or a sum-up of your discussion.
iv. Attach the news report at the beginning of your answer.
v. Estimated number of pages: more than 1.5 pages and not more than 2 pages.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the leading online report writing help service that has been successfully serving the students of Malaysia from almost ten years now. Our extraordinary report writers produce comprehensive report on law assignments at a most reasonable price. partner in academic support.
Recent Solved Questions
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- ADS404: All the country in the world has their own system to govern their state such as democratic, communist, totalitarian: Introduction to Public Administration Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGF5020: Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report: Business ethics in a global environment Report, MUM, Malaysia
- You display a jumbled letter and ask the user to guess the word. For example, the word displayed is H F C L E E U R: Game Programming Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Sav was extracted from an experimental research study which was undertaken to determine the effectiveness: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACCT2111: Critically evaluate and apply accounting theories to complex cases to solve ethical accounting issues: Accounting Thoughts and Ethics Assignment, RMIT, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- What is the purpose of the statistical test & E.g. the purpose of regression analysis is to estimate the relationship: Cyhoeddus Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
- KNS2163: Work to remediate failed slope along Jalan Sebauh, Bintulu is proposed and The affected slope is along a 5 km section of the road: Geotechnical Engineering Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia