TMT2673: Develop ONE (1) activity diagram to represent the general or business process of the proposed system in the Assignment Specification file: Object oriented software development Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UMS)|
|Subject||TMT2673: Object oriented software development|
Develop ONE (1) activity diagram to represent the general or business process of the proposed system in the Assignment Specification file. May I know the price quote for this?
People living in small towns or more remote areas in Sabah and Sarawak still rely on privately operated vans to travel to nearby areas. Currently, they will call the van operators to inform them where their locations are. If the driver fails to know the location, the customer needs to walk to the nearby place where the driver can pick them up. Most of the time, the driver will pick up a few more customers along the way before heading to the nearest town or city. The purpose of this source is to describe the HopeOn System that allows users to get a ride in more remote areas. The general list of usage:
• Registration as a customer to use the service.
• Registration as a driver.
• Approvals by the admin are required to make sure that the drivers are qualified such as driving license and vehicle registration below 7 years.
• Drivers can upload their schedule and price, either base price or RM/KM.
• The customer can search for the services by stating the area and time of the required service. The system will list the services including either the base price or RM/KM.
• The customer and the driver can check the service requested. One van can fit maximum fit 10 passengers. If more than that, the system will recommend another driver or send a notification to cancel the request.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Most people living in smaller towns or remote areas in Sabah and Sarawak require transportation to travel to nearby places or towns. The system enables users living in remote areas of Sabah and Sarawak to provide and find transportation.
REGISTRATION OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL DETAILS
Potential customers will use the system to register their personal details. The system keeps details of the customer such as:
• Telephone number
• Common Pickup point.
• Credit Card payment details (optional)
REGISTRATION AS A DRIVER
There are different types of drivers: cars, vans, and motorbikes. The system keeps details of the driver such as:
• Identity card number
• Telephone number
• Home Address
• Email address
• Type of vehicle
• Requested base price (RM/hour).
• Certificate of the vehicle (Upload scanned copy).
• License (Upload scanned copy).
• Any police crime charges before.
APPROVAL AS DRIVERS
The admin of the system will approve the drivers’ registration. The driver must have a valid, not expired license and must own a vehicle that is below 7 years.
DRIVER SET SCHEDULE
The driver can upload their pick-up point, day and time.
SEARCH FOR DRIVERS
The user will key in the pick-up point and the destination and the dates required. The search can be filtered by ratings and arranged based on the lowest base price. The total price will be shown once users confirmed the drivers.
The drivers can see the pickup locations for each of the customers for that destination.
RATE THE DRIVERS
The customer can rate the driver once the journey is completed.
• The system is available 24 hours daily.
• The system must perform as the user expects without immediate delays.
• The time required to open the windows forms, display error messages, save the settings or switch between sessions must be below 3 seconds.
• Database queries and displaying of an application must be below 3 seconds.
• Login validation must be below 2 seconds.
Uses object-oriented mechanisms to protect its data passed using methods.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- ACC116: Rising Fast Sdn Bhd manufactures a complete line of fiberglass attaché cases and suitcases: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- UECM1534: The file “Sports Sales.csv” contains data on the sales of products by sports companies around the world. Write a Python script that performs the following tasks in the given order: Programming Techniques for Data Processing Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- COMP3042: For each question, a description of your visualization strategies, including data cleaning, transformation, visual encoding: Fundamentals of Information Visualisation coursework, UNMC, Malaysia
- Mr. Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years: Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- ACC7102E: You are expected to be resourceful, innovative and creative when communicating and presenting your discussion: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR MANAGERS Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- SEMM3023: The determination of the fundamental natural frequency for cantilever beams is crucial in many engineering applications: Applied numerical method Report, UMT, Malaysia
- Explain the theoretical foundations behind the establishment of post-world war economic: International Relations and Diplomacy Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Company XYZ producing a product that is high in quality and specification in accordance to the market demand without any deviation: Economics Case Study, OUM, Malaysia