Blockchain technology has gotten a lot of attention around the world because it has the potential to change how supply chains: Technical Planning Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia
|Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UMS)
Blockchain technology has gotten a lot of attention around the world because it has the potential to change how supply chains are managed and how sustainable goals are met. The few ongoing uses of blockchain, such as in the food, healthcare, and logistics supply chains, have shown how much promise it still has. Improvements in speed, transparency, traceability, and savings of billions of dollars for companies could help with supply chain and sustainability problems, (Kouhizadeh et al., 2021).
A study conducted by (Okorie & Russell, 2022) found that emerging digital technologies, such as blockchain technologies (BCT), are said to provide traceability, openness, and scalability, which, if used in Food Supply Chains (FSCs), could help solve many of problems that arise. In the manufacturing industry, it is believed that blockchain technology can make supply lines more transparent, efficient, and sustainable, which the authors discovered. Blockchain tracks supply chain movement. This reduces fraud and other misbehavior. Sharing information with production chain partners using blockchain can boost productivity and reduce costs, (Xu et al., 2023).
It is known that blockchain can help promote traceability, sustainability, and efficiency in the supply chain. But there is still room for improvement in the blockchain technology. Such as the absence of consensus mechanisms for blockchain systems, the hefty price tag associated with using blockchain technology, and the necessity for a competent labor force in the blockchain industry, (Xu et al., 2023). One of the biggest obstacles to the widespread use of blockchain in Malaysia is a shortage of qualified workers.
This is due to the fact that blockchain technology is difficult to install and utilize without specific training, (Ariffin & Sulaiman, 2022). The authors added that the lack of competent trainers, prohibitive training costs, and employees’ limited availability are all obstacles to effectively training the workforce on blockchain technology. According to (Kayikci et al., 2022), a lack of knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology is a major impediment to its widespread implementation in Malaysian organizations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for research paper writing help for your technical planning research paper at Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UMS)? Malaysia Assignment Help is here to assist you! Our skilled writers have expertise in technical planning and can provide you with a high-quality research paper tailored to your university's requirements. Whether it's analyzing project scheduling techniques, discussing resource allocation strategies, or exploring risk management in technical projects, our experts will deliver a well-researched and insightful paper. Trust us for reliable and professional online assignment assistance for your research paper.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Pico Group is a worldwide network of agencies in 36 cities across the world, each providing a local understanding: Computer System Architecture Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Write three research objectives and three research questions related to quantitative research: Research Method Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- BBPW3203- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT II- OUM
- ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- C19BU: Discuss how you would address any lack of alignment or a mismatch between Blue Sky’s historic activities and its new low-cost or economic strategy: Strategic Management Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- Discuss the application of the BCG Model on the current business product. Explain the basic requirements: Marketing Innovation Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- The quantity demanded and quantity supplied for good A and good B by the citizens of a country XYZ at different prices: Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia