The number of women in the workforce has grown over the years and more and more women have assumed leadership position: Masters Business Administration Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
|Universiti Malaya (UM)
|Masters Business Administration
The number of women in the workforce has grown over the years and more and more women have assumed leadership position roles be it as a supervisor, head of team, department, or owners of their own businesses to name a few. Malaysia itself has shown support for women becoming leaders and has written down plans as well as initiatives to support women in such positions.
For instance, the Malaysian Budget 2022 outlined that all publicly listed companies (PLC) ought to include female directors on the board. According to the Malaysian Finance Minister at that point in time, states that it was impossible to ignore the contribution of women to society as a whole, which calls for respect and support. Therefore, this initiative was to recognize women’s contribution to the corporate sector.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
However, this initiative is not a fresh one as the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance as of 28 April 2021 (MCCG) has already stipulated that there should be at least 30% women directors on the board. Unfortunately, this code is not mandatory and only serves as a guide of good practice for PLC and other companies to implement in their companies. As of September 2022, the Malaysian Securities Commission (SC) chief states that only 52 out of 100 PLCs have achieved a 30% women presence on the company’s board.
It is prudent to ensure that these forms of initiatives as well as support for women to assume leadership positions would greatly benefit the companies intending to do so. One of the key factors to determine company performance would be employee satisfaction and/or happiness within the organization (Charinia et al., 2012). Although a number of researches have shown that well-diversified company leadership would positively contribute to the company’s performance, very few have actually dived into how women in leadership alone would impact the company.
Generally, women are softer in nature than men and this may be reflected in how they communicate and carry themselves with other people. Given the difference in physical, and emotional aspects between men and women, this study would look into further details to identify how a woman’s engagement skill would affect an employee’s job satisfaction.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Discover the power of online assignment help at Malaysia Assignment Help for your Masters Business Administration research paper. Gain a competitive edge with our comprehensive research paper writing service, tailored specifically for Universiti Malaya (UM) students. Our team of expert writers ensures top-quality content, on-time delivery, and customized solutions to meet your academic requirements. Unlock your potential and excel in your MBA journey with our trusted online assistance today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain the principle of the area of psychology that you chose and relevance to understanding human behaviour: Social work in Diploma Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Information system is one of the big and popular issues where most companies and organizations currently struggling to get the best out of their data management: Management information system Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Loyalty is one of the greatest intangible assets that any organization can possess and improving client loyalty: Project Management Research Paper, CU, Malaysia
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BFF5915: The Black-Scholes-Merton option pricing model assumes a risk-free rate as the expected rate of return on the asset: OPTIONS, FUTURES AND RISK MANAGEMENT Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT6208E: Rakyat Quality of Life” is the core of the New Economic Model for Malaysia, and as the Nation embarks on reaching the developed-country: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- A 20.0-kg box initially at rest is released from the top of an incline that is 10.0 m long and makes an angle: physics Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data in order to give empirical content to economic relationships: Financial Econometrics Essay, IIUM, Malaysia