The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part of a 3-star hotel that borders the flowing Gombak River. The hotel itself is not very popular and its occupancy rarely exceeds 60 percent. The restaurant however is quite successful and has an average yearly turnover of RM1, 900,000 per annum. In fact, when the hotel’s occupancy is low it is the restaurant that supports the hotel.
The chef and the assistant chef manage the kitchen and the restaurant floor is managed by the Food and Beverage manager and the supervisory staff. In the kitchen, there is eighteen staff. On the floor, there is fifteen staff. The kitchen chef and his staff are most qualified and very experienced. The floor staffs on the other hand are mainly university students who are fresh out of university.
The restaurant seats 200 customers and is open six days a week except for Sundays. And it usually runs at full capacity. There is an invisible territorial division between the kitchen and the restaurant floor. The management realizes this and has sought ways to reduce that demarcation to allow for greater efficiency and cohesiveness of the kitchen as a whole.
Many new technological approaches were introduced since 2005 to try and make the operations seamless. The latest KEX system manages housekeeping assignments and logically prioritizes the restaurant’s orders, based on defined criteria, via an iPod Touch. Additionally, the information management system manages the orders and billing across the restaurant, bar, and reception.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a university student who needs help with assignments? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of reliable professionals is well-versed in many different academic topics and can deliver quality work so that you can reach the top of your class. Don't worry about deadline issues, because our experts will provide timely help regardless of how tight the timeline may be. With our experts, you can guarantee reliable university assignment help from start to finish!
Recent Solved Questions
- Asia Pacific University is a well-known private university located in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. Currently, the university: C Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- What are two (2) problems you have encountered and two (2) benefits you have gained while working in a group: Decision Making Skills Assignment, Malaysia
- Pelajar dikehendaki menghasilkan sebuah tugasan ilmiah yang berkisar kepada tema yang akan ditentukan olch pcnsyarah: Pengantar Penulisan Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MC247:Ashley is 17 years old. Her parents are frustrated by her selfish and destructive behavior: Interpersonal Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan sumbangan dan hasil pencapaian tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3313: “Health” can be defined as the state of complete physical health, mental health, and social well-being: Health And Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You are require to create a fork program in C programming language You are free to create as many as you need for child of this program: Network Programming Coursework, LU, Malaysia
- Association analysis is primarily frequency analysis performed on a transaction dataset: Data Mining Case Study, UOM, Malaysia