The flagship state campuses are led by a Rector and smaller campuses are led by a Coordinator: Quantitative method for business Assignment, LU, Malaysia
|University||LimKokWing University (LU)|
|Subject||Quantitative method for business|
UiTM has campuses in every state in Malaysia, excluding the Federal Territories. Each state may contain more than one campus. The flagship state campuses are led by a Rector and smaller campuses are led by a Coordinator. State campuses mainly offer pre-diploma and diploma-level programmes in themes/niches set by the flagship campus. Some degree and post-graduate programmes are also offered through a franchise agreement with the flagship campus. To qualify as a university system, accredited certification of the quality management systems for each UiTM campus must be done separately.
This means that any certification granted to the flagship campus does not extend to the state campuses, and each state campus has to apply for its certification. The system’s flagship campus is situated in Shah Alam, in a designated area known formerly as Section 1. This campus houses the Chancellery and Registrar’s Office. The flagship campus (and its satellite campuses) only offer programmes at foundation, degree and post-graduate levels. The management of UiTM is interested in obtaining problems that influence students’
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
hire online assignment writer Malaysia on Quantitative method for business from Malaysia Assignment Help. our writers are highly experienced to provide error-free essay writing, coursework writing, case study writing, research paper, and many more service at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIT1047: Your name as a MARIE string This is the first task you need to submit It’s just a little warm-up so you can get familiar with strings: Introduction to computer systems, networks Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- As a creative director of a new fashion company, you are required to create one fashionable product: Management & Innovation Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- GSRM7223: The disposal will simplify the Tesco Group, enabling a stronger focus on its retail businesses in the UK and Ireland and in Central Europe: Marketing Management Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- FTA541: Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research: Academic Exercise Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia
- JTW111/3: Tujuan tugasan ini adalah untuk meningkatkan kebolehan pelajar memahami transaksi transaksi perakaunan dan dapat membentuk penyata kewangan: Prinsip Perakaunan Kewangan Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- MPU3313: Based on the definition of “health” by WHO, use the relevant resources to explain the status of each of the following characteristics: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Required to briefly explain what this assessment is all about and what you will be addressing in this assessment: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to give students the opportunity to use specialized JFlex software: Computer Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- FIT3179: The aim of the assignment is to apply the data visualisation techniques examined during the entire semester: Data Visualisation Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The increase in mobile phone use has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business: English for Workplace communication, OUM, Malaysia