Teachers play a crucial role in supporting students to continuously upgrade their knowledge and skills through effective: Teaching and Learning Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||Teaching and Learning|
Teachers play a crucial role in supporting students to continuously upgrade their knowledge and skills through effective teaching approaches that foster self-motivation and self-directed learning. With proper guidance from teachers, students can develop their capacities for self-directed learning, metacognitive awareness, and a desire for lifelong learning.
As an ODL learner, you are required to:
- Explain the concepts of the THREE capacities mentioned above, which include self-directed learning, metacognitive awareness, and a desire for lifelong learning. Support your discussion with relevant references.
- Suggest and explain ONE appropriate strategy or activity for each of these capacities with justification.
- Discuss how these strategies or activities can enhance your capacity to pursue lifelong learning with examples.
Give 3 answers to the following question below
- Reflect on your own learning experiences and share one effective strategy that you have found helpful in enhancing your motivation and self-direction in the learning process. Discuss how this strategy has positively impacted your learning outcomes and explain how you plan to incorporate it in your future learning endeavors.
- Identify and discuss one teaching approach or instructional strategy that you believe can foster self-motivation and self-direction among students.
- Share your thoughts on the effective strategy that you believe can cultivate a desire for lifelong learning among students, and explain how this strategy can be implemented in the teaching and learning process to enhance students’ affective learning outcomes.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking University Assignment Help in Malaysia? Get professional assistance from the online assignment experts at Malaysia Assignment Help. Whether you're a student at Taylor's University (TU) or any other institution, our skilled writers can assist you with your academic tasks. From essays to research papers, we offer high-quality solutions tailored to your requirements.
Recent Solved Questions
- UEEN1043:you are asked to demonstrate a program that uses the container class in Python :Object-Oriented Concept and Programming Techniques Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- The number of companies collapsing into insolvency in England and Wales has jumped by nearly 40% in a year: Company Law Coursework, UKM, Malaysia
- Show an excellent description and discussion of issues and material with evidence of critical evaluation of issues and material: Advanced Financial Management Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BMFM31115: Interpret standard financial metrics and valuations in order to effectively communicate sound and ethical financial decisions: Financial management Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- You are provided with ONE peer-reviewed article related to PAR as follows Working Towards the Promise of Participatory Action Research: Healthy Aging Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- LIN30105: Looking at cities can give a special pleasure; however commonplace the sight may be. Like a piece of architecture: Critical and Creative Thinking Skills Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- As a member of the AML, CDD checks need to be performed for the potential client, GMT due to the nature of the business: Banking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BUSN11076: Critically evaluate research approaches and methods in the context of business and management: Strategic Business Project Dissertation, UWS, Malaysia
- Today’s marketers are also using sophisticated analytical techniques to track consumers’ digital movements and to build: Principle of Marketing Report, UNM, Malaysia
- Jayden, born on May 2021, is a 3-year-old Boy, the only child in the family, having difficulties with social skills and sharing: Socio-Emotional Development of Children Case Study, UPM, Malaysia