CCS21403: Write a program to execute multiple tasks concurrently and with some elements of thread control using the available methods: Real-Time System Assignment, MTU, Malaysia
|Munster Technological University (MTU)
|CCS21403: Real Time System
- Acquire and apply knowledge of science and engineering fundamentals to the computer science field.
- Demonstrate expertise in technical skills for computer science.
- Identify, capture, analyze, interpret and provide solutions for the computer science discipline.
Write a program to execute multiple tasks concurrently and with some elements of thread control using the available methods.
- Demonstrate the use of the sleep method to control the execution duration of each thread. Provide a different duration for each of the threads to show the effect on the output.
- Provide user control to stop the thread using the appropriate approach in stopping the thread.
- Briefly discuss the function of the sleep() method and its difference(s) with the wait method.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- The Meteorological Department of Malaysia has appointed you recently as the person in- charged of proposing: Big Data Analytics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- JSG60804 The Annual Operating Plan (AOP) serves as a pivotal financial planning instrument utilized by businesses: supply chain case study Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BAE1044 write an email to affected Mekla Passion car owners to address the current problem: English for Business Communication Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- FARS70 Explain briefly the importance of earnings per share as a measure of companies’ performance: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- AC 4012: You are required to choose TWO listed companies from Bursa Malaysia with the annual report from 2014 onwards: Introduction to Financial Accounting Report, SC, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BMG323 Using market basket analysis, construct a combination of two purchased items into an appropriate: Business Analytic, WOU, Malaysia
- CXD1203:Draw the ER diagram. Identify the relationships between entities. You can make logical assumptions: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia