TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
|University||National University of Malaysia(NUM)|
|Subject||TBTM 1023: Introduction To Programming|
1. Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press. The machine will display the drink you choose if you press the correct button.
Write your selection structures in 3 ways.’
- using simple if statement
- using nested ifs statement
- using switch statement.
2. Given the table below:
Write a switch statement using the variable option to output messages according to the above table.
3. Write a program that requests a letter grade and assign points with the scale as the table below
4. Write a program called file to produce the sum of 1, 2, 3, …, to 100. Also, compute and display the average. The output shall look like this: The sum is 5050 The average is 50.5
5. Write a program that would enter two integers. The first input must be smaller than the second input. Compute and calculate the sum of the series of integers from the first to the second integer.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get affordable programming assignment help on TBTM 1023: Introduction To Programming. Our programmer has several years of experience in designing authentic and reliable solutions on CSC116 Introduction To Computers And Programming Assignment, CSC305 Programming Paradigms Assignment, CSC402 Programming I Assignment, and CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- KMC2133: Define Learned Behaviors and give a situation example to explain learned behaviors: Media Studies Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- SEMM3023: The determination of the fundamental natural frequency for cantilever beams is crucial in many engineering applications: Applied numerical method Report, UMT, Malaysia
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- CDCT2203: This assignment aims to evaluate the learner’s knowledge by discussing the impact of ICT on the public and assessing: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Discuss critically the 3 Short-term Impacts & 3 Long-term Impacts of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Economic: Economic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- What search strategies did you use to identify key papers that should be read to develop your answer to the essay: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- International bond and equity trading significantly affect the international portfolio investment of the organization: International Finance Management Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia