TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
|University||National University of Malaysia(NUM)|
|Subject||TBTM 1023: Introduction To Programming|
1. Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press. The machine will display the drink you choose if you press the correct button.
Write your selection structures in 3 ways.’
- using simple if statement
- using nested ifs statement
- using switch statement.
2. Given the table below:
Write a switch statement using the variable option to output messages according to the above table.
3. Write a program that requests a letter grade and assign points with the scale as the table below
4. Write a program called file to produce the sum of 1, 2, 3, …, to 100. Also, compute and display the average. The output shall look like this: The sum is 5050 The average is 50.5
5. Write a program that would enter two integers. The first input must be smaller than the second input. Compute and calculate the sum of the series of integers from the first to the second integer.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get affordable programming assignment help on TBTM 1023: Introduction To Programming. Our programmer has several years of experience in designing authentic and reliable solutions on CSC116 Introduction To Computers And Programming Assignment, CSC305 Programming Paradigms Assignment, CSC402 Programming I Assignment, and CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Business knows that they cannot appeal to all buyers in their markets or at least not to all buyers in the same way: Principle of Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- MAA3013: J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997: Accounting Information System Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- ECO211: How will the following situations affect the investment demand curve? Draw a diagram for each to illustrate: Macroeconomics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBM207: Describe how the new wage will benefit employees in the urban areas and Discuss the consequences to the economy of Malaysia: Human Resource Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- LGP7084: AHJ is a Malaysian public listed company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad: Mergers & Acquisition Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
- Demonstrated ability to identify a legal issue arising from a set of facts. Demonstrated ability to apply a relevant: Company and Business Law Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- Explain what happened to both of county regarding their export and imports during Covid 19: International Economics Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- A critical understanding of operational and marketing theories, concepts and strategies and how these impact value: Business Administration Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- BCS1107: The objective of the assignment is to develop a web application using web 2.0 technologies: ADVANCED WEB TECHNOLOGY Report, UTM, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destruction of mountains, and many other activities: Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia