TBE103/03: Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||TBE103/03: Environmental Science and Design|
Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country. The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing conducive environments to the occupants of a building. Identify a green residential block or an office tower that has shared common facilities (both indoor and outdoor). You are required to produce a report about various modern landscaping with its sustainable design concept that covers the façades and envelops of the green building that you have selected. The report should include the following points:
a) Background and history of the selected green building.
b) Layout and design principles of the landscaping scheme used in the building.
c) The roles and functions of the vertical green wall, sky or roof garden, green roof, hanging garden, and/or poolside garden where applicable.
d) Identification of the types of plants available, and their characteristics, and provide your comments about the plant selection and their maintenance used for the areas in (c).
e) Justification and discussion on how the green construction designs contribute to promoting natural cooling and natural ventilation.
f) Discussion of any limitations and suggestions to further improve the sustainable environmental design used in the building.
You are required to include the actual photos of the relevant subjects discussed (e.g. vertical wall or façade with greenery, indoor gardens, etc.) to best illustrate the chosen location. However, try to keep the photos’ size small (recommended size for each photo is about 500 x 300 pixels). A suggested number of words is about 4,000.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
if you have insufficient time to complete your TBE103/03: Environmental Science and Design report? then hire the online report writing help at Malaysia Assignment Help. our proficient writers are capable to deliver reliable and trustworthy reports on engineering assignments, finance assignments, and accounting assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Coronaviruses are a group of viruses adapted from the family of Coronavidae that has caused a change in the lives: Factors Influencing Perceived Stress and Its Impact Towards Food Consumption Behaviour During The Pandemic Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- BMK309: Songket, a traditional handwoven fabric, is intricate and exquisite, with vibrant colors and beautiful patterns: International Marketing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics: MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Penglihatan dalam aktiviti fizikal memberi banyak faedah dari segi kesihatan tubuh badan, kesihatan sosial, kesihatan: Health, Safety and, Early Childhood Nutrition Report, MUM, Malaysia
- As a Public Relations Officer for the selected company, you are to develop and design a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Public Relations Assignment, UOW Malaysia, Malaysia
- He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II: History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Please choose a research problem of an organization of your choice and answer the research question: Research Methodology Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is an American multinational financial services corporation with headquarters: Research Methodology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Collect data on a range of financial instruments (including shares, indices, currencies, and cryptocurrencies: Finance in Action Assignment, HWU, Malaysia