TBE103/03: Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||TBE103/03: Environmental Science and Design|
Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country. The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing conducive environments to the occupants of a building. Identify a green residential block or an office tower that has shared common facilities (both indoor and outdoor). You are required to produce a report about various modern landscaping with its sustainable design concept that covers the façades and envelops of the green building that you have selected. The report should include the following points:
a) Background and history of the selected green building.
b) Layout and design principles of the landscaping scheme used in the building.
c) The roles and functions of the vertical green wall, sky or roof garden, green roof, hanging garden, and/or poolside garden where applicable.
d) Identification of the types of plants available, and their characteristics, and provide your comments about the plant selection and their maintenance used for the areas in (c).
e) Justification and discussion on how the green construction designs contribute to promoting natural cooling and natural ventilation.
f) Discussion of any limitations and suggestions to further improve the sustainable environmental design used in the building.
You are required to include the actual photos of the relevant subjects discussed (e.g. vertical wall or façade with greenery, indoor gardens, etc.) to best illustrate the chosen location. However, try to keep the photos’ size small (recommended size for each photo is about 500 x 300 pixels). A suggested number of words is about 4,000.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
if you have insufficient time to complete your TBE103/03: Environmental Science and Design report? then hire the online report writing help at Malaysia Assignment Help. our proficient writers are capable to deliver reliable and trustworthy reports on engineering assignments, finance assignments, and accounting assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- This Milk manufacturer is based in Port Klang, Selangor. The Managers of the company are very friendly with the customers: Business Professional Ethics Case Study, UTHM, Malaysia
- Describes the clinical evaluation process and outcome for creating a tool: Nursing Assignment, UIM, Malaysia
- PSY231: you are required to select one topic or issue from any area of psychology, and explain how the issue can be viewed from an evolutionary psychology perspective: Evolutionary Psychology Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles: Strategic Management Case Study, UM, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs: English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia
- BBM204: Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- ASM657: Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being. how does the innovation deliver: Innovative Thinking Strategy Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia