Stock Market Investment Simulation 2022: Economics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
Stock Market Investment Simulation 2022
- Each stock you purchase must be $ 300.00 or less
- These stocks are limited to the first 4 people who sign up for them. Your name can only appear on one of these choices — can’t choose more than 1 from this selection Apple, Coca Cola, Tesla, Walt Disney, Nike, PepsiCo, Spotify
- Where the company is located and where does it sell its products/ services
- Overview and description of products and services
- Mission and or vision of the company
- Who are the major customers
- What need does the product serve?
- A brief history of the company. growth, development, and major setbacks?
- Why you are interested in investing in this company?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help offers diploma assignment help to secure a higher rank in every university assessment. Our writers hold Ph.D. and master's degrees from the renowned university in Malaysia. also, our writers offer the MPU 3312 Malaysian Economy Assignment sample, ECO162- Microeconomics Assignment Sample, etc at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- A company, Photo Haven currently orders 15,000 hinges per month from E-Mach Manufacturing at MYR3.00 each: Business Mathematics Coursework, UUM, Malaysia
- NBBS1313: Describe the basic psychological and sociological concepts and theories to recognize the appropriate critical approaches: Psychology and Sociology for Nurses Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DPA40113: Display whether the company should buy or continue to manufacture the components: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 2 Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- The National Immunization Program in Malaysia is initiated to prevent the spread of infectious diseases: Community Health Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- Equip learners with the knowledge and competencies in talent management and leadership. Lead, manage, and develop talents: Managing Talent Essay, UON, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- In 2004, ratings are compiled concerning the performance of new cars during the first 100 days of use: Business Statics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CBS1323: Identify the components of business information system And Identify technologies in supporting decision: Management Information Systems Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia