STA404: A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Science|
A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded. Assume that the assumptions for the parametric test are met. The data were analyzed and the result is shown below.
a) Calculate the sum of squares between groups.
b) Given the between-group variance is 727.925 and the total sum of squares is 2823. Hence, compute the value of the test statistic for the above data.
c) At the 0.05 significance level, test the claim that there is a difference in mean ages for three types of stores at the mall.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Identify the five modes of transportation and what are the advantages and disadvantages: Logistics and Transportation Assignment, MISI, Malaysia
- FBWFF1013: Taking into consideration the fact that the $98,000 home price will grow at 4% per year, what will be the future median home selling price: Fundamentals of Finance Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- FIN 6554/FIN6013: Case 1: Capital Budgeting: Competition in the Aircraft Industry In early 2018, Boeing was Involved in a titanic Struggle with European Consortium Airbus SAS for Dominance of the Commercial Aircraft Industry: Finance for Manager Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- I have decided to conduct a study on occupational stress and work-life balance in the private sector: Human Resources Management Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
- You display a jumbled letter and ask the user to guess the word. For example, the word displayed is H F C L E E U R: Game Programming Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- MBM3783: A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia
- MBOC 7013: You are the Chief Investment Officer of an International Investment Firm: Financial Management Assignment, IMUW, Malaysia