STA404: A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Science|
A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded. Assume that the assumptions for the parametric test are met. The data were analyzed and the result is shown below.
a) Calculate the sum of squares between groups.
b) Given the between-group variance is 727.925 and the total sum of squares is 2823. Hence, compute the value of the test statistic for the above data.
c) At the 0.05 significance level, test the claim that there is a difference in mean ages for three types of stores at the mall.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing: Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- ASM657: Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being. how does the innovation deliver: Innovative Thinking Strategy Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- Mental ill health is not a new issue in the current workplace. It is an issue that had been neglected for too long as it reflects: Human Resources Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Identify a project that integrates Sustainable developments into its project initiation and management: Sustainable Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application and Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution: Programming Assignment, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: Briefly discuss the advantages of training and development programs to an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBAP4103: Choose TWO companies listed in the transportation & logistics sector of the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia. Find the companies: Investment Analysis Assignment, OUM, Malaysia