STA404: A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Science|
A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers. The researchers randomly selected several supermarket visitors and conducted an experiment. Buyers were given three cups of milk with different flavors to drink. After that, they were asked to choose one flavor that they preferred the most. The data collected are shown in the following table.
a) Find the value of M by using the expected value formula.
b) Calculate the value of statistic value for this study.
c) At the 10% significance level, what can you conclude about the relationship between the two variables?
d) If the variables are measured in ratio, can the Chi-Square Test of Independence be used?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Skilled experts Of MalaysiaAssignmenthelp.Com deliver magnificent assignment help Online. We have a team of brilliant writers who are experienced professionals at providing any kind of assignment writing support on statistics assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM 102: Consider Figure 1 below, which depicts the rubber market in Malaysia At the initial market equilibrium: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- BAO2203: Consolidated Financial Reporting The purpose of consolidated financial statements is to ‘present the financial affairs of a parent company: Corporate Accounting Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- Classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play leader, challenger, follower, and niche: Marketing Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- You have been engaged as a consultant to build a new generation of leaders in a pharmaceutical research organization: Leadership and Organizational Behavior Assignment, UOI, Malaysia
- The company we chose is “PEDAL PUB” This service offers guests the opportunity to enjoy food and conversation while riding a special bicycle: Global Business Strategy Assignment, APU, Malaysia