STA404: A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Science
A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers. The researchers randomly selected several supermarket visitors and conducted an experiment. Buyers were given three cups of milk with different flavors to drink. After that, they were asked to choose one flavor that they preferred the most. The data collected are shown in the following table.
a) Find the value of M by using the expected value formula.
b) Calculate the value of statistic value for this study.
c) At the 10% significance level, what can you conclude about the relationship between the two variables?
d) If the variables are measured in ratio, can the Chi-Square Test of Independence be used?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Skilled experts Of MalaysiaAssignmenthelp.Com deliver Statistics for Business and Social Science assignment. We have a team of brilliant assignment helper malaysia who are experienced professionals at providing any kind of assignment writing support on statistics assignment help at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACT3114: On 1 January 20X1, Redial Sdn Bhd purchased a machine for RM1,800 Redial will depreciate the machine on a straight-line basis over its useful life of 15 years: Financial Accounting and reporting 2 Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- DBAF2003: On 1 January 2011, Yen had two vehicles for use in his business. Vehicle X was bought several years earlier for £7.500: Principles of Accounting Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- MGT506: Venus Tyres is a major regional player in the motorcycle industry with operations in five countries in South East Asia: Leadership & Organizational Behavior Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
- Critically examine the legal framework for sexual harassment in Malaysia and how it can be better improved: Business Ethics and Law Assignment, Malaysia
- FARS70 Explain briefly the importance of earnings per share as a measure of companies’ performance: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985: IT Audit and Risk Management Report, ASB, Malaysia
- BUS2223/ BUS3023: You are the product manager of a confectionery company that includes small plastic toys with its chocolate sweets: Business Ethics Report, UPTM, Malaysia
- Identify a conflict on the theme of change that is explored in the novel: Malaysian Popular Literature and Culture Assignment, UNM, Malaysia