SMOL5203 The amended OSHA Sec 26a. (1) has included “Rights of employees “to remove themselves from the danger: OSH legislation assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|SMOL5203 OSH legislation assignment
PART 1 GROUP ASSIGNMENT – ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
The objective of Part 1 is to enable learners to communicate effectively with peer groups on the OSH legislation values for the organization.
The amended OSHA Sec 26a. (1) has included “Rights of employees” to remove themselves from the danger or the work if the employer fails to take any action to remove the danger.
Prepare ONE group of between THREE (3) to FOUR (4) members;
Plan THREE (3) meetings via the OCP folder in the myInspire: Choose specific dates in February 2023, with 3 to 5 minutes meetings per meeting.
- What are the impacts (pros and cons (if any)) to industry in order to comply with this requirement?
- What are the roles of both (employer vs employee) to ensure the best OSH management system at their workplace?
Screen capture and paste the conversations in your assignment.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
PART 2 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT
The objective of Part 2 is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the legal requirement by compiling the laws and regulations that apply to OSH issues at their organization.
Every workplace needs to ensure that every legislation related to workplace activities is fully complied with. Legal compliance must be in line with the hazards that arise for each activity on the relevant premises. Develop an OSH LEGAL REGISTER by clearly explaining the main activities and their relation to the legislation listed.
Select ONE (1) organisation;
Read OSH main Acts and Regulations (FMA 1967 & OSHA 1994) and other relevant OSH legal requirements for the industry in Malaysia;
Determine THIRTY (30) different Sections of the Acts and/or Regulations of the Regulations that are relevant concerning OSH legal compliance for the chosen organization; and Prepare OSH legal register for the organisation (in a table form).
Submit the OSH legal register in the Google Drive set by your facilitator no later than 29 February 2024 for her brief feedback.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
For Open University Malaysia (OUM) students, academic triumph is just a step away with our premier services. Unlock excellence through specialized individual assignments, a dedicated assignment helper in Malaysia, and a top-tier essay writing service. Explore the nuances of SMOL5203, where the amended OSHA Sec 26a. (1) examines the "Rights of employees" to remove themselves from danger. Your journey to success starts here - trust our tailored assistance at OUM.
Recent Solved Questions
- Provide the operational definition of the supply chain in the context in which your organization and its supply chain operate: Supply Chain Management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- Does the scope of the project appear to have been clearly defined upfront and Is there any evidence of an effective risk assessment process: Master of Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FA113: The following is the list of transactions for the month of January 2020 for Comfort Furniture a small furniture retailer: Financial Accounting 1 Assignment, RCC, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries: Organisational Behaviour Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Chan & Co, an external auditing firm, has been selected to conduct an audit of AutoSpares Co for the fiscal year concluding on March 31, 2023: AUDITING AND ASSURANCE Assignment, Malaysia
- MKF5403: the discussion will be focused on identifying and stating the research problem, formulating the research objectives and purposes: Advanced business research methods Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- In 2004, ratings are compiled concerning the performance of new cars during the first 100 days of use: Business Statics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- What are the different conceptual approaches International Human Resource Management (HRM) takes when examining HRM: Human Resource Management Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- In order to test the proportion of smokers who agree with the prohibition of smoking in public buildings, a researcher takes: Statistics and Probability Assignment, UMP, Malaysia