OPM530: Sustainability has gained increased attention in the global volatile setting and has pressed businesses to modify: Introduction to Operation Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||OPM530: Introduction to Operation Management|
Sustainability has gained increased attention in the global volatile setting and has pressed businesses to modify their existing activities to achieve their sustainability goals (Chen et al., 2020). Current studies on organizational sustainability and sustainable use of resources focused on large firms more than small and medium enterprises. SMEs are interrelated organizations in a global systemic environment that advocate sustainable development (SD) resources, such as social, natural, and financial (Abbas and Sagsan, 2019), and collectively generate a substantial percentage of the environmental effects.
In the past few decades, business experts and researchers ignored the environment as they presumed that their produced commodities did not affect the environment (Rossiter and Smith, 2018). However, industrial firms significantly contribute to ecological problems such as water, and air contamination, and natural resource erosion. Centobelli et al. (2020) found that industrial establishments endanger the subsistence of life on Earth by causing pollution and wastage.
Stakeholders’ pressure to enforce eco-friendly activities has prompted firms globally to get involved in the green process (GP) and product development. To meet their stakeholders’ expectations, the companies have started relying on their intangible reserves to resolve ecological sustainability concerns.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with your OPM530 assignment on Introduction to Operation Management at UiTM? Seek affordable assignment help from Malaysia Assignment Help! Our experienced writers are well-versed in the subject and can provide you with high-quality management assignment assistance. From understanding quality management techniques to analyzing operations planning and control, our experts cover a wide range of topics. With our cheap and reliable services, you can submit well-written and comprehensive assignments that meet the standards of Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). Trust Malaysia Assignment Help for your academic success in OPM530!
Recent Solved Questions
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Organizational integration happens when a company’s internal and external factors successfully mesh: Management Information System Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Collect data on a range of financial instruments (including shares, indices, currencies, and cryptocurrencies: Finance in Action Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- KIG1006:Design a simple product based on your innovation apply, combine or improve product functions that consist of approximately five parts drawings and one assembly drawing: Engineering drawing, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- UBTE2013: The Students are Required to Choose one Successful BUMIPUTERA Entrepreneur in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- PRJ 3036: The research project is intended to provide you with the opportunity to explore at length and in-depth aspects of theory, knowledge, experience: Research Project 2 Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Solve the following pair of simultaneous differential equations: Mathematics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BUSN11079: Discuss the value of decision analysis within the context of an organization: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Report, UWS, Malaysia
- What are the visual references that are suitable for portraying the expression of homeless people in Penang: Fine Art Thesis, APU, Malaysia