On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car. Consider the legal position (treating each part separately) if;
- Notice of the second schedule was not given to Sahid until 3.2.2021.
- The agreement expressly negated the owner’s liability for the fitness and merchantable quality of the car.
- The agreement contained a clause that stated that the owner will not be liable for the representation or statement made by the dealer or his servant or agent.
- Sahid wishes to let his brother, Syamil continue with the hire purchase agreement of the car after paying for 7 months.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire online assignment writers at Malaysia Assignment Help. our professional writers are extremely qualified to provide trustworthy solutions on law assignments. Besides this, you can also hire our best homework help service at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF305/03: Merry Karthik is a bank executive who has just inherited a large sum of money Having spent several years in the bank’s investments department: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- NBNS1104: Parenting has a significant influence on a child’s life and development. Because the mother and father have different: Transcultural in Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Economic Impacts Of Poverty Identify and describe comprehensively the impacts of poverty on the chosen country in Part I: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Identification of current and anticipated challenges in the field of Project Management: Project Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- what are the lessons we have learned in the past from handling Covid 19 Pandemic to prepare for any anticipated new outbreak: Safety, Health and Welfare Assignment, AMU, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- You are required to implement the “Project Management Knowledge Areas” in designing a project of your choice: Project Management Assignment, CU,Malaysia
- BMG311.03: Describe the circumstances in which a contract of service may bebreak by either party of an employment contract: Employment Law and Industrial Relations Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBF315/05: Explain the advantages of options over forwards and futures and As a financial consultant, recommend to your corporate: Risk Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia