On 1 January 2021, the company decided to issue 200,000 preference shares and 2,000,000 ordinary shares at RM1.40: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
The following balances were extracted from the book of Cold Bhd as of 31 December 2020:
On 1 January 2021, the company decided to issue 200,000 preference shares and 2,000,000 ordinary shares at RM1.40 and RM2 each respectively. The shares were fully subscribed and fully paid.
On 1 September 2021, the company decided to redeem all the redeemable preference shares. In order to facilitate the redemption of the preference shares, the company decided to issue 100,000 ordinary shares at RM1.40 The director of the company agreed that the redeemable preference shares will be redeemed partly by the issue of new shares and partly out of profits. All the reserves remain the same except that the current year’s net profit in 2021 was RM600,000.
On 1 June 2022, the company decided to issue a bonus share on the basis of 2 new ordinary shares for every 10 existing ordinary shares held in the year 2022. The directors decided to write off 40% of the bonus issue amount from the revaluation reserve and the remaining from other reserves.
On 1 December 2022, the company decided to make a rights issue of shares on the basis of 1 new ordinary share for every 20 existing ordinary shares held at the share price of RM1.80. The market price of the share was RM2 each. Assume that, all the reserves remain the same from the year 2022 except that the current year’s net profit in 2015 was RM550,000.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Embarking on your journey in Accounting can be both exciting and challenging. However, when it comes to completing your assignment, Malaysia Assignment Help is here to make your experience smoother. Our team of experienced writers can provide you with valuable insights and guidance to help you excel in your accounting assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- Assignment Question: Examine Patients’ Rights in the Context of a Selected Medical Problem: Research Paper, Malaysia
- An ornamental creeping plant will be cultivated vertically to create a wall structure. Light conditions and water availability: Environmental Engineering Thesis, UKM, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- BBAA2013 Identify the resident status of Je Soo for the relevant years of assessment: Taxation 1 Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- A business plan is a written description of your business’s future. It is a document that describes: Entrepreneurship Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- International bond and equity trading significantly affect the international portfolio investment of the organization: International Finance Management Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- In October 2020, Smart Co signed an agreement with Clear Inc. to divest the server memory business, including the memory fabrication facility: Accounting Case Study, UM, Malaysia
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has impacted International Business in a big way. Please discuss the main features of this: International Business Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- An executive summary is an extended abstract of the report. It could be a few paragraphs summarizing: International Marketing for Managers Essay, UMS, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia