Neuromusculoskeletal disorders which affect the finger movements of the human hand are the primary causes of hand injuries: Modelling and Design of a Rehabilitative Hand Exoskeleton Thesis, UTeM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)|
|Subject||Modelling and Design of a Rehabilitative Hand Exoskeleton|
Neuromusculoskeletal disorders which affect the finger movements of the human hand are the primary causes of hand injuries for many people. Although the tendons, ligaments, bones, and muscles of the hand are small, hand injuries and disorders can have a significant impact. Hand therapy is essential for regaining hand motor function. Manual operations are required in traditional rehabilitation therapy, but it cannot say with certainty because it needs repeatability for intensive and continuous therapeutic training and demands a considerable skill requirement. To get better results, robot-assisted rehabilitation has been investigated.
There are still numerous problems that need to be resolved and exoskeleton hand design is still a difficult area of research. The complicated morphology of hand exoskeletons must be adjusted to varied human hand sizes. Design, modelling, and control are key factors in enabling hand exoskeletons to deliver precise and repeated movements. The research’s objective is to design and analyze the physical and mathematical modelling of exoskeletons for hand rehabilitation. The mechanism’s design is based on the hand’s anthropometric measurements and anatomy.
The design provides natural and smooth flexion and extension movements hand. The mechatronic hand exoskeleton is proposed using a visualization design application. This exoskeleton hand system is designed to compare mathematical and physical modelling, with the findings being verified using SolidWorks and MATLAB. According to modelling and simulation testing, the suggested hand exoskeleton could create an appropriate range in finger extension and flexion motion without any disruptions. The modelling approach is simple to use in rehabilitation engineering for individualized design.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEF5113: Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ECN61104: The limitations of mainstream economics for dealing with corporate finance and pricing valuations: Financial Economics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Metabolomics is a comprehensive study of organisms at the level of the metabolite. The emergence of metabolomics: Biology Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- You are required to develop OPMS which will be used by “OCEAN Sdn Bhd” a Malaysian leading company: Python Programming For Beginners Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Which leadership approach/s would you personally employ or apply at work? why? This is an academic paper: Leadership and Organizational Behavior Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are Stephen Spielberg. You are in the planning stages of a movie in 2054, when ‘technology has advanced: Advanced Data Analysis Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Discuss Modern Portfolio Management and diversification concept. Prepare funds allocation table to several financial: Investment Analysis Essay, UON, Malaysia
- BNNS6322: Growth and development changes in the first year of life are numerous and dramatic. Though timing may vary from: Pediatric Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- In what respects, if any, could a British Bill of Rights and Responsibilities provide a better method of protection for fundamental rights: Law Essay, HU, Malaysia