MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||MGT555: Business Analytics|
Based on the S&S Sales data set, write an analysis based on the following questions:
- In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/boxes is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi. This price is 50% higher than the price charged in 2020. Find the following and all works/formulas must be shown in the MS Excel worksheet.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- The lowest number of orders of passion fruit, mango and calamansi in 2021.
- The highest number of orders of each type of juice in 2021.
- Average quantity sold of each type of juice in 2021
- Total quantity sold of each type of juice in 2021
- Monthly percentage change of each type of juice in 2021.
- In 2021, classify the unit sold less or equal to 300 000 units as low, greater than 300 000 but less than 600 00 units as a medium, and greater than 600 000 units as high.
- The Differences in Total Revenue of each type of juice in RM 2021 and 2020.
2. The director-owner is planning to increase the sales of the fruit juice division by 20% within six months. Based on the given data, you are assigned to recommend the most outstanding brand to achieve the objective.
The report must encompass the following items:
- Cover page
- Executive summary
- Table of Content
- List of abbreviations and symbols (if any)
- The main body
- Recommendation (if any)
- Reference list
- Appendices (including plagiarism report)
- Font: Arial 11, margin 1.5, justify alignment, apply heading and sub-heading.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment online? Yes, you can. At Malaysia Assignment Help With a team of highly qualified writers are skilled to provide all types of management assignment solutions at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach: ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, Malaysia
- ACCT2111: Critically evaluate and apply accounting theories to complex cases to solve ethical accounting issues: Accounting Thoughts and Ethics Assignment, RMIT, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations had already been pressured by fluctuations in oil prices: Managing People and Organisational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SWE30009: Suppose you are working in a software development company as a Senior Test Engineer: Software Testing and Reliability Report, SUT, Malaysia
- Neuromusculoskeletal disorders which affect the finger movements of the human hand are the primary causes of hand injuries: Modelling and Design of a Rehabilitative Hand Exoskeleton Thesis, UTeM, Malaysia
- CCS11303: To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- The following table lists the cross-price elasticities of demand for several goods, where the percent quantity change: Business Economic Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MGF1010: Choose an organisation which you would like to render support in promoting workplace well-being: Introduction to management Assignment, MU, Malaysia