Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics: MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication|
Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics. It can be used as a switch and as an amplifier, the basic functions for digital and analog signal processing, respectively. Depending on the nature of applications, electronic components are physically realized in the form of discrete (individual) or integrated circuits (ICs), both involve various semiconductor fabrication processes such as deposition, lithography, diffusion, etc.
Since the key element of ICs is the transistor, specific processing sequences have been developed according to the type of transistor. The following are some of the IC fabrication technologies:
- bipolar technology is developed for Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT),
- Complementary MOS (CMOS) technology is to fabricate both n-channel and p-channel MOSFETs on the same substrate,
- BiCMOS technology is to optimize n-channel and p-channel MOSFETs as well as BJT,
- BCDMOS (Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS) technology is for high-power technology
- Monolithic Microwave IC (MMIC) technology focuses on compound semiconductors and high-speed communications.
In fact, each technology has several variations such are different node sizes, supply voltage, etc. Simpler device structures such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors as well as junctions are inherent in the technologies mentioned earlier.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an homework helper in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! With teams of homework helpers available to lend a helping hand, this service provides guidance and assistance for students who are stuck with their homework assignments. Contact us today and get the help you need to ace your homework.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are expected to undertake an individual innovation project and to submit a project report to London: Innovating Digital Systems and Services Course Work, APU, Malaysia
- LIN30105: Looking at cities can give a special pleasure; however commonplace the sight may be. Like a piece of architecture: Critical and Creative Thinking Skills Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: Discuss the definition of companies’ capital structure and Discuss the differences between debt capital and equity capital of companies: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- En Amru Nazli memulakan perniagaan sebuah kedai emas yang di beri nama Emas Ria. Kedai ini mula beroperasi pada 1 hb Jan 2021: Principles of Accounting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Catalytic deoxygenation of palm oil and its residue in green diesel production: A current technological review: Inorganic Chemistry Thesis, UTM, malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- MGT 2023: Psychologist Albert Bandura is the researcher most often associated with learning through observation: Organizational Behavior Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- Identify ONE type of laminate polymer composite based product for aviation application: Polymer Composites Assignment UTM, Malaysia
- Tulip Berhad sold goods to Mawar Berhad for RM1.5 million. The margin was 20% on the selling price which was the normal markup: Accounting Essay, UON, Malaysia