Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics: MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication|
Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics. It can be used as a switch and as an amplifier, the basic functions for digital and analog signal processing, respectively. Depending on the nature of applications, electronic components are physically realized in the form of discrete (individual) or integrated circuits (ICs), both involve various semiconductor fabrication processes such as deposition, lithography, diffusion, etc.
Since the key element of ICs is the transistor, specific processing sequences have been developed according to the type of transistor. The following are some of the IC fabrication technologies:
- bipolar technology is developed for Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT),
- Complementary MOS (CMOS) technology is to fabricate both n-channel and p-channel MOSFETs on the same substrate,
- BiCMOS technology is to optimize n-channel and p-channel MOSFETs as well as BJT,
- BCDMOS (Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS) technology is for high-power technology
- Monolithic Microwave IC (MMIC) technology focuses on compound semiconductors and high-speed communications.
In fact, each technology has several variations such are different node sizes, supply voltage, etc. Simpler device structures such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors as well as junctions are inherent in the technologies mentioned earlier.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an homework helper in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! With teams of homework helpers available to lend a helping hand, this service provides guidance and assistance for students who are stuck with their homework assignments. Contact us today and get the help you need to ace your homework.
Recent Solved Questions
- DSC2034: Evaluate without a calculator, using the BODMAS order of operations: MATHEMATICS Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- The library is the best place to look for information for many people. Every library in Malaysia must have its own services: Fundamental of Library Administration Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- ECN61104: The limitations of mainstream economics for dealing with corporate finance and pricing valuations: Financial Economics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- ENT3074: Students are required to focus on proposing a business in any sector in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MBSA1623: Choose one of the topics in Talent Management in a chosen industry and Identify the key problem in the topic: Leading talent in organization Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Explain1 of the risk exposure that you are able to hedge by using a listed derivative with appropriate justification: Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BSL305 :In order to obtain the funds necessary to expand its business, Capital Ltd will undertake a $12M capital raising: Company Law Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- On 9th November 2022, a newly established Spanish company called ‘’The Lovely Liquor Company’’ was transporting 500 bottles: European Union Law Coursework, UOW, Malaysia