Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics: MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication
Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics. It can be used as a switch and as an amplifier, the basic functions for digital and analog signal processing, respectively. Depending on the nature of applications, electronic components are physically realized in the form of discrete (individual) or integrated circuits (ICs), both involve various semiconductor fabrication processes such as deposition, lithography, diffusion, etc.
Since the key element of ICs is the transistor, specific processing sequences have been developed according to the type of transistor. The following are some of the IC fabrication technologies:
- bipolar technology is developed for Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT),
- Complementary MOS (CMOS) technology is to fabricate both n-channel and p-channel MOSFETs on the same substrate,
- BiCMOS technology is to optimize n-channel and p-channel MOSFETs as well as BJT,
- BCDMOS (Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS) technology is for high-power technology
- Monolithic Microwave IC (MMIC) technology focuses on compound semiconductors and high-speed communications.
In fact, each technology has several variations such are different node sizes, supply voltage, etc. Simpler device structures such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors as well as junctions are inherent in the technologies mentioned earlier.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an homework helper in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! With teams of homework helpers available to lend a helping hand, this service provides guidance and assistance for students who are stuck with their homework assignments. Contact us today and get the help you need to ace your homework.
Recent Solved Questions
- List and explain the IT hardware requirements needed in each branch to allow communication between each office: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- How managers identify the information needed to make decisions and how that information is analyzed: Management Decision Making Essay, UON, Malaysia
- ENT600: A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT6203: You are required to read a minimum of three (3)journals, articles, and write a review paper about Industry: Managing Information System Coursework, IIU, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- LAW034 Maria Mercedes Fernandez is a well-known and respected investigative journalist in the State of Papaya: Introduction To Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- MPU3223: Select any ONE entrepreneur in Malaysia that you know, and identify the competitor’s resources of that entrepreneur: Entrepreneurship 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- UCV4612 KL Sdn. Bhd. (KLSB) had purchased a land in Kemaman (the land) from PJ Sdn. Bhd. (PJSB): Civil procedure Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- FIN70104: How do agency problems impact a firm’s financial and operational decisions? Discuss how agency costs can lead: Financing the Corporation Assignment, TU, Malaysia