Mei saw an advertisement by Amazing Tours in the newspaper: ‘Fabulous deal: Bali from RM 999 for 2: Business law Essay, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
Mei saw an advertisement by Amazing Tours in the newspaper: ‘Fabulous deal: Bali from RM 999 for 2. Call xxxxxxx to make reservation now’. When Mei called, she was told that the tour packages were all sold out. Mei insisted that Amazing Tours honour their promise. In the light of the above scenario distinguish between a true offer and an invitation to treat in the light of Contract Act 1950 by citing relevant case laws or examples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF305/03: Corus Berhad is interested to invest in bonds Currently, the financial manager is evaluating both Bond A and Bond B: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- ENT3074: Students are required to focus on proposing a business in any sector in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FTA541: Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research: Academic Exercise Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia
- Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BIS3043: Explain two of the character flaws of Oedipus and Explain whether Oedipus is trapped by the fate designed: Critical Appreciation of Drama Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Moral ethics are considered relative, which means it is strongly related to culture and circumstances: Comparative Ethics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- The dependent variable of this study is Customer satisfaction in the Johor Bahru property industry, which is the primary interest of the study: Research Methods Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- In signal and system engineering, there are many transformation techniques available to convert certain signals into specific formats: Engineering Software and Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Malay Aunty Selling Yau Char Kwai Speaks Fluent Cantonese, Netizens Praise Her For Being A True Malaysian: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia