Mei saw an advertisement by Amazing Tours in the newspaper: ‘Fabulous deal: Bali from RM 999 for 2: Business law Essay, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
Mei saw an advertisement by Amazing Tours in the newspaper: ‘Fabulous deal: Bali from RM 999 for 2. Call xxxxxxx to make reservation now’. When Mei called, she was told that the tour packages were all sold out. Mei insisted that Amazing Tours honour their promise. In the light of the above scenario distinguish between a true offer and an invitation to treat in the light of Contract Act 1950 by citing relevant case laws or examples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Company SBS9 is evaluating the following list of Investments The target capital structure is to use 50% Debt and 50% Equity: Finance, Accounting and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Adam booked his flight from Kuala Lumpur to Sabah on a scheduled flight on a particular day. Because of the bad weather: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- BBPS4103 The objective of this assignment is to enhance learner’s skills, knowledge, and cognitive in analyzing and evaluating: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBMF1813: Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in investment holdings and poultry farming. The main business of the subsidiary is poultry farming: Principles of Finance Course Work, TARC, Malaysia
- ITB7202E: You are given one country (BELGIUM) to be analysed in terms of international trade performance: International Business Management And Policy Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- What is the company’s earnings potential? Example to include: gross profit, net income, EBITDA, and financial earning for which year: Managerial Finance Course Work, APU, Malaysia
- Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise: Fitness and Health Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- Many factors determine how much debt a firm takes on. Among the main factors include the effect of debt on firms’ value: Corporate Finance Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- PRJ 3036: The research project is intended to provide you with the opportunity to explore at length and in-depth aspects of theory, knowledge, experience: Research Project 2 Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia