Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|Universiti Malaya (UM)
|Master of Renewable Energy
Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation, yet, we are still far behind other countries which have started to optimize tidal for similar production. Tidal power is a renewable source of energy and would decrease the need for fossil fuels for electricity production and aids in combating the effects of climate change. As an engineer, you are required to evaluate a suitable location for the generation of Tidal power in Sarawak.
- a) Propose a suitable location for Tidal power generation in Sarawak, state the five (5) criteria taken into consideration and explain the advantages of tidal power compared to other renewable energy.
- b) Based on your answer in part (a), select any type of tidal power generation system suitable for the proposed location; include a sketch diagram of the tidal power generation system, the working mechanism and justification for choosing the system.
- c) Design an overview diagram of the electrical conversion and transmission system into grid for the proposed tidal power generation system and describe the function of each conversion and transmission.
- d) Evaluate three (3) possible environmental impacts and two (2) potential implementation challenges from the proposed tidal power generation system project compared to wave, bioenergy, and hydroelectricity system.
From the study executed, you are required to critically analyze and evaluate the impact of tidal and hydro-power plants compared to the following energy resources on the environmental and socio-economic aspects.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the one-stop destination for any kind of university assignment help you need in Malaysia. We have over 3000 professional experts who are experienced enough to deliver top assignment solutions on management assignments, law assignments, and nursing assignments before the actual deadline. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and order now!
Recent Solved Questions
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Explain whether a third party is required to have constructive notice of the contents or requirements of a company’s: Corporate Law Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
- Economic Impacts Of Poverty Identify and describe comprehensively the impacts of poverty on the chosen country in Part I: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BBM208: Describe the details of the Theranos scandal. Discuss whether or not Elizabeth Holmes should be held responsible: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MGT555: The Coordinator Department of Business Economics wanted to investigate the improvement of students’ grades: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Next Gen Corporation is considering two investment opportunities. The company can choose either to invest in Project K: FINANCE Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- LAW 309: Danny was a boiler man who worked for the Palm Oil Research Institute (PORI) (fictitious), an agency under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Plantation: ADMINISTRATIVE LAW Assignment, UTM, Malaysia