Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
|Subject||Master of Renewable Energy|
Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation, yet, we are still far behind other countries which have started to optimize tidal for similar production. Tidal power is a renewable source of energy and would decrease the need for fossil fuels for electricity production and aids in combating the effects of climate change. As an engineer, you are required to evaluate a suitable location for the generation of Tidal power in Sarawak.
- a) Propose a suitable location for Tidal power generation in Sarawak, state the five (5) criteria taken into consideration and explain the advantages of tidal power compared to other renewable energy.
- b) Based on your answer in part (a), select any type of tidal power generation system suitable for the proposed location; include a sketch diagram of the tidal power generation system, the working mechanism and justification for choosing the system.
- c) Design an overview diagram of the electrical conversion and transmission system into grid for the proposed tidal power generation system and describe the function of each conversion and transmission.
- d) Evaluate three (3) possible environmental impacts and two (2) potential implementation challenges from the proposed tidal power generation system project compared to wave, bioenergy, and hydroelectricity system.
From the study executed, you are required to critically analyze and evaluate the impact of tidal and hydro-power plants compared to the following energy resources on the environmental and socio-economic aspects.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the one-stop destination for any kind of university assignment help you need in Malaysia. We have over 3000 professional experts who are experienced enough to deliver top assignment solutions on management assignments, law assignments, and nursing assignments before the actual deadline. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and order now!
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT 507: The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business: Research Methodology Research Paper, LUC, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- PAD240: The Dewan Rakyat is the lower house of the bicameral Parliament, the federal legislature of Malaysia: Government and Politics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBMC4103: Discussing the concepts and theories of organizational change and applying it in the real business world: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BUS7AQ: Detail how you would set about managing change in a small traditionally based SME family business in food manufacturing: Creative Change Assignment, WGU, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Apply medical and surgical nursing knowledge of cardiovascular and respiratory disorders in delivering holistic care to clients: Medical Surgical Case Study, MU, Malaysia
- Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- E-Waste Management in Malaysia: Residents’ Willingness to Pay for Household E-Waste Recycling in Kuching, Sarawak: Social Science Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia