Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
|Subject||Master of Renewable Energy|
Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation, yet, we are still far behind other countries which have started to optimize tidal for similar production. Tidal power is a renewable source of energy and would decrease the need for fossil fuels for electricity production and aids in combating the effects of climate change. As an engineer, you are required to evaluate a suitable location for the generation of Tidal power in Sarawak.
- a) Propose a suitable location for Tidal power generation in Sarawak, state the five (5) criteria taken into consideration and explain the advantages of tidal power compared to other renewable energy.
- b) Based on your answer in part (a), select any type of tidal power generation system suitable for the proposed location; include a sketch diagram of the tidal power generation system, the working mechanism and justification for choosing the system.
- c) Design an overview diagram of the electrical conversion and transmission system into grid for the proposed tidal power generation system and describe the function of each conversion and transmission.
- d) Evaluate three (3) possible environmental impacts and two (2) potential implementation challenges from the proposed tidal power generation system project compared to wave, bioenergy, and hydroelectricity system.
From the study executed, you are required to critically analyze and evaluate the impact of tidal and hydro-power plants compared to the following energy resources on the environmental and socio-economic aspects.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the one-stop destination for any kind of university assignment help you need in Malaysia. We have over 3000 professional experts who are experienced enough to deliver top assignment solutions on management assignments, law assignments, and nursing assignments before the actual deadline. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and order now!
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- Melastoma malabathricum or known as the duduk tree is a type of plant that comes from the Melastomaceae family: Physicochemical Characteristics of Melastoma Malabathricum Thesis, UOM, Malaysia
- Patient satisfaction seems to be one of the most important aspects of the healthcare industry as it positively impacts: Business Research Methods Research Paper, TU, Malaysia
- A successful threat management strategy can reduce the risk posed by a person of concern, prevent an insider incident: MANAGING SECURED ENVIRONMENTS Assignment, Malaysia
- INF10003: You will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1, applying visualization tools, in order to understand a business context and to provide succinctly : Introduction to Business Information Systems Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- To create a report and dashboard of sales analytics. Also, using the power bi technique, different customer types, product groups: Management Information Systems Report,AIMST University, Malaysia
- STA1203: Foundation In Business Information Technology Programme (CFPI) Determine whether each of the following variables is quantitative or qualitative : Business Statistics
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- During the classroom presentation, you were introduced to a number of examples of businesses ideas: Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The senior management team has asked you to brief them on the implications of international marketing for organizations: International Marketing Report, IBAS, Malaysia