M Hidayah is a sole trader who maintains his non-current assets at cost On ‘ Rajni December 20X1: Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Accounting and Finance|
M Hidayah is a sole trader who maintains his non-current assets at cost. On ‘ Rajni December 20X1, he owned the following non-current assets which had been depreciated every year:
During the year ended 31 December 20X2, motor vehicles worth RM100,000 and fixtures worth RM13,000 were purchased.
The motor vehicles were depreciated at 10% per annum using the straight-line method and the fixtures at 20% per annum using the reducing balance method.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking a high-quality custom essay writing service? Search no more. Malaysia Assignment Help has a huge group of well-qualified writers who present an amazing quality essay writing service on accounting assignments and finance assignments as per your university guidelines at the cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- OUMH1203: The Disadvantages of Social Media have Long been the Topic of Debate: English For Written Communication Assignment, OUM
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- The mean daily milk production of a herd of goats has a normal distribution with a mean of 70kg and a standard deviation of 13kg What is the probability that: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- GSGM7334: The CIO of A&D High Tech, Matt Webb, needs to determine whether the proposed online store project can be completed in time: Project Management Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- ACW2120 : Discuss on the company background, principal activities and strategies taken by the company to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations: Financial accounting 2 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment Assignment, UOK, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: Draw a demand and supply graph for the global market for crude oil and Explain the effects of the Russian-Ukraine war on market price: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Your final piece of assessment for this Module is a research report. It will be based on the data set you will be given: Statistic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ACC4213: You can select from any academic articles, journals, and websites You are to identify and critically evaluate strategic management: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia