M Hidayah is a sole trader who maintains his non-current assets at cost On ‘ Rajni December 20X1: Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Accounting and Finance|
M Hidayah is a sole trader who maintains his non-current assets at cost. On ‘ Rajni December 20X1, he owned the following non-current assets which had been depreciated every year:
During the year ended 31 December 20X2, motor vehicles worth RM100,000 and fixtures worth RM13,000 were purchased.
The motor vehicles were depreciated at 10% per annum using the straight-line method and the fixtures at 20% per annum using the reducing balance method.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking a high-quality custom essay writing service? Search no more. Malaysia Assignment Help has a huge group of well-qualified writers who present an amazing quality essay writing service on accounting assignments and finance assignments as per your university guidelines at the cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Information Technology becomes one of the greatest phenomena that ever exist in the world today: Fundamental Concepts of ICT Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Investigate and discuss the factors that are influencing the fluctuations: International Financial Management Report, IIUM, Malaysia
- Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program that implements a binary heap and binary search tree data structure to manage a list of job requests in a computer repair shop: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- GHZM 3063: Students are required to design of either a transit centre: Tourist Behaviour Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- To develop knowledge of the important labor supply and demand concepts and demonstrate this knowledge in the assignment: workforce planning Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Mr. James Bond is a British Citizen working with a multinational company based in Shah Alam: Taxation 1 Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- LIN30105: Looking at cities can give a special pleasure; however commonplace the sight may be. Like a piece of architecture: Critical and Creative Thinking Skills Assignment, TU, Malaysia